Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Ginette Reno posted:

Crosby and Bortuzzo are both sick and questionable for tonight's game. Sounds like the Pens might callup Scott Wilson as insurance.

I can't remember, have they played any teams with mumpy players recently? I know they haven't played the Blues, and they played the Ducks for the opener, but I feel like there's another team that had it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Those aren't even bad enough to be good. It's just plain bad. I need clashing colors and gradients.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Letang on IR with groin injury, and Kunitz has a fracture in his foot.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

achillesforever6 posted:

So how long are they probably out for?

Kunitz is "a couple of weeks", not sure about Letang.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Good.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Look Around You posted:

2 games for Bortuzzo's hit on Jagr. "Suspended for Interference" according to my mobile update.

e: Article and video

It's odd that they put a lot more emphasis on the fact that it was late, rather than the shoulder to head contact. Probably should have been a longer suspension as well.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Veskit posted:

:woop: Terrible Sharks Christmas Video is Out :woop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlReCoTDM4o

It's certainly memorable. And kind of catchy.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Holy poo poo, that's what he was apologizing for? How does a line like that pop into your head and make you think "Yeah, that's good, I should say this on TV."

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Doing a good job smiling for the camera despite the craptastic design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Krime posted:

Hey PAS...

Who is it that yells, "Squirrel!" in the Christmas video?

I'm pretty sure it's Goc.

• Locked thread