Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
So, are you going to play with the bug fix that makes Leaders actually request Mystic Accessories instead of Balance accessories?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

I hadn't actually heard of that, so I probably should... but the listed fix only works on retail box copies, not the steam version, so the only apparent way to get around it that involves downloading an EXE that someone hex edited.

I might just ignore it. It's totally playable without it, and typically, there aren't a whole lot of Mystic-only characters compared to mixed ones anyway.

If you have Cheat Engine and don't mind starting it up when you play the game, i can link you an old-rear end table i made for the game which includes that fix. You'll have to re-apply the fix on every start, though. :v:
If you just want the fix, enable the entry "TLR Script" and it will apply the bug fix automatically, it's enabled by default.

It has a lot of other fun stuff, too, like forcing common/uncommon/rare/very rare monster drops to drop when they can, or the common/rare magazine things. Really handy to cut down on the grinding. Can also display the stats of all the Unions (enemies and allies) in a battle, or just the currently highlighted one. Nice to get a detailed overview.
It's kinda unorganized, though, since it was basically developed for personal use. I was planning on programming an in-game display of health/AP/morale for in-battle unions with the DirectX hook of CheatEngine, but lost interest eventually. :effort:

Actually, with CE's automated trainer generator, i might be able to whip up a tiny bugfix-only "trainer" to run along with the game... Hm...

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Yo, i think you used the wrong mugshot for Emma on the group's "Yes my lord!" line.

I know, it's hard to tell. :v:

• Locked thread