Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So what does and does not count as a flank attack? There were a few moments where your dudes clearly attacked from the side but the game just went "lol no it's a Multi-lock"

And Raidlocks seem like the biggest bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Have we unlocked all the towns by this point?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

What's wrong with Loki learning Switchback?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Torgal

I have to say, it took a while, but the game is finally looking like it can be fun. No offense to you, OP, you're doing god's work and everything is aces with the LP. I just know that this game would have frustrated the poo poo out of me if I was the one playing it.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah they should have at least given it a dungeon or two to sink in.
Personally, I would have also given her better stats as well. It's an easy way to get players to like the new character more.
Involving her more in the plot would be a good idea as well.

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Apr 23, 2015

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Is Rush still on the path for Ninja or is that a lost cause now?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So did we finally get Irina back or is Wagram gonna summon yet another dude and kidnap her while we're preoccupied?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Well. That's certainly something. I didn't expect that, no.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

He's just worried that Irina will be kidnapped again. I sympathize, considering there is now YET ANOTHER villain who can teleport.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Okay, colour me curious. I wanna see Jager in action. Neat that a villain's joining us.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

And you're supposed to do this throughout the whole game? :psyduck:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Energetic and cheerful

She has to keep up with Rush's protagonist ways! "Go do a thing!" "Yes sir! :downs:"

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I bet that remnant actually does something important, like keeping the water habitable for fish. We will just never know.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

And now we have a ghost in our party. Awesome.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Whatever message the developers intended to say is probably lost on the player when they get to the end.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

And he just threw away the Wishing Coin. There’s only the one and you can’t make another.

Seriously? That's incredibly dickish.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

That was pretty filler as far as quests in this game go. They kinda gave the game away by calling him "Brother of Kidnapped Girl"

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Does Torgal also hold the guns gangsta-style?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Why do developers add these arcane requirements to super moves? If the amount of effort to execute one is greater than the effort it would take to just attack normally, something is wrong. I'm okay with David's super moves being based on locations, but poo poo like this just reminds me of the esper limit break reqs in FFXII. It's not even a question of effort, I'm pretty sure setting up all those checks requires way more effort than just "activate when morale = 100". The mind boggles.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

If that battle was any indication, both. That looked rough as gently caress. Also Jaegar owns.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah I'm not feeling this. The beach scene was genuinely well done. This just feels like they ran out of ideas. gently caress it put them into a boss rush.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Still not following, what happened? Did Rush's item stat grow and prevent ninja from leveling?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Not really. When you have a frequent proc instakill attack you're basically a one trick pony. So yeah, I sure hope the conqueror can put up a better display than that. Would Milton be all that deadly if Rush had that anti-OHKO ability?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I bet Roeas doesn't know either. She doesn't look like the sort the Conqueror would trust with his plans.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Could you just somehow get a bunch of arcanas to trigger and thin the herd that way? Or does it not work because gently caress you demon birds?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Paris just gets really into fighting that he forgets the minor details.

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

I want Kate to learn a the highest-level HEX for a very specific reason. Once she gets there, I can put someone else in charge.

Do you mean Dispirit V or a new art? Cause she's loving clearing house with that art, I can't imagine what an even better spell would be :stare:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Time to grind weapon materi-:fuckoff:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Jaegar, buddy, you gotta shape up man. I see a lot of missed and blocked hits over there.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I dunno, wouldn't the mysterious voice say "BTW! A dude is tots using Magick and loving with the natural order already! So if you guys could tell him to knock that poo poo off, that'd be greeeeeaaaat!"?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Gotta say, Lob Omen continues to disappoint. I mean sure he tanked like 5 teams, but so can every other summon.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

On the one hand yeah, goddamnit Irina.
On the other hand, it's not like we have any other plan on how to defeat the Conqueror.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Ah SaGa games. You and your hidden dick requirements :allears:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

Goddamn Rush :black101:

And you say Haruko is Ragoh, but I saw how she was solo tanking that dragon :colbert:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You still have so wiggle room, I mean you're not even BR 60 yet, right?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So what, 7 boss unions? This game only seems to get challenging when a battle throws like 2000 dudes at you.

Or when a boss has some silly gimmick that breaks the combat rules.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Well at least Kate got both Bewitch and Cachexia!
So how else can you eke out more out of your dudes? Upgrade Kate's spells to III? Or is this another part where a formation change is in order?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

K have a page mover OP.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Is that hammer jump girl?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah...that was...I'm not sure I'd call that a happy ending. I'll just focus on the fact that a girl got her sight back. Not the...rest of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Oh em gee! I can like, totally figure out that double ninja move!

• Locked thread