Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
snipester

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
another casualty of Nokia

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it doesn't exist

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
*pours one out onto the 808 snare button*

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

fax sender is nevergirls' parachute btw

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

peter petruski, formerly known as "paste-pot pete"

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Werthog 95 posted:

fax sender is nevergirls' parachute btw

noted.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

oh poo poo, i meant notinuyasha

the guy who proudly posted dashcams of himself nearly running over pedestrians and weaving in and out of city traffic

fax sender is that guy

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

the sender of faxes

57Hz
Jan 27, 2009

A white-noise buzzing sound.
i don't think i like waze but google maps keeps missing turns and tries to take me off the freeway for no reason

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i was driving to an open house last week and google maps kept trying to tell me to turn down some other road, when i could see the house right loving there. "stupid loving piece of poo poo google maps," i thought to myself. then the realtor explained that the house includes parking in the alley out back. google knows best once again.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

oh and i saw a tomtom streetview car today. i didn't even know they had a streetview

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Werthog 95 posted:

oh and i saw a tomtom streetview car today. i didn't even know they had a streetview

same but bing, i waved to the camera outside the office with a hot coworker of mine

that's my car story i hope you liked it!

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Fax Sender posted:

waze is good and also speed traps are more often than not predatory

yep

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Werthog 95 posted:

oh poo poo, i meant notinuyasha

the guy who proudly posted dashcams of himself nearly running over pedestrians and weaving in and out of city traffic

fax sender is that guy

oh ok, i was going to ask why nevergirls would need a parachute he was a good dude

neverposts more like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

maniacdevnull posted:

oh ok, i was going to ask why nevergirls would need a parachute he was a good dude

neverposts more like

Wish u

• Locked thread