Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Yep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
WWE RAW is nobody gives a poo poo and those of us here are only here to see HHH impotently scream at Punk on his couch in Chicago.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Goddamnit you beat my thread

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

WWE RAW is nobody gives a poo poo and those of us here are only here to see HHH impotently scream at Punk on his couch in Chicago.

Really if nothing happens within an hour then I'm just gonna say gently caress it and go to sleep.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If the first words out of HHH's fat mouth aren't "loving gently caress YOU PUNK YOU gently caress" Then I'm calling it a reserved and calculated reaction compared to what could have been.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I gotta say that the vague potential for stupidity and pettiness beyond the usual is making me tune in to a complete Raw for the first time in months.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

this thread title is really bad and i hate you for it

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

I bet the pro-Punk contingent in the crowd will be rather small

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Thauros posted:

I gotta say that the vague potential for stupidity and pettiness beyond the usual is making me tune in to a complete Raw for the first time in months.

Yep, got work tomorrow. Gonna watch 'til I'm bored.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Is HHH really going to be there? Are they actually going to address the Punk thing? Because that would be really surprising to me.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

WWE Raw is jelq the head for 12/1

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I'm looking forward to a good old fashioned Trips burial

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Dexters Secret posted:

this thread title is really bad and i hate you for it

i'm not sorry but i still like you

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

triple h is going to go to cm punk's apartment and yell at him???

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I'm already to the point of not giving a poo poo about the CM Punk drama and I'm only excited to see NEW DAY tonight

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I mostly watching just to hear the chants during whatever AJ does.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Everyone's entrance theme will be changed to Cult of Personality. About halfway through, once the crowd has caught on, they'll change it to Punk's first theme just to gently caress with people more.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Smoking Crow posted:

I'm looking forward to a good old fashioned Trips burial

AJ Lee gets a blanket party for the whole of hour 2 by the entire divas roster while Stephanie reads AJs diary aloud to the crowd.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Cardboard Box posted:

He broke into Randy Orton's house because he's the King of Kings Asskicker Cerebral Assassin Game, we know he's capable of anything

DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

TheJoker138 posted:

Is HHH really going to be there? Are they actually going to address the Punk thing? Because that would be really surprising to me.

They only mention Punk's name on Raw if they somehow managed to throw enough cash and a promised WM main event at him to convince him to show up tonight.

So...no.

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E

Cardboard Box posted:

I hope he's driving an armored jeep and has a megaphone.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Me rn:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I still feel a bit of hangover from the Punk thing and am not as Hype About Wrestling as I normally would be, but I'm gonna try to forget the bad things for a while and just have fun. :unsmith:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I still feel a bit of hangover from the Punk thing and am not as Hype About Wrestling as I normally would be, but I'm gonna try to forget the bad things for a while and just have fun. :unsmith:

Life sucks and then you die. - Vince McMahon, written into all contracts he signs.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

how do you stay so positive? it's a remarkable trait

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

there will be no mentions of CM Punk whatsoever tonight, and the Authority has been written off the show so don't expect HHH to even be there to whine offhandedly either

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Dexters Secret posted:

there will be no mentions of CM Punk whatsoever tonight.

dont crush my dreams

im paying for a burial

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
is bigevents not working for anyone else?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dexters Secret posted:

there will be no mentions of CM Punk whatsoever tonight, and the Authority has been written off the show so don't expect HHH to even be there to whine offhandedly either

Yeah. Even when we're expecting a train wreck Raw still disappoints :smith:

e: On the other hand I have a fresh bottle of brandy, let's do this poo poo

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I'll be here in spirit. My attention will be on Diablo 3

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Dexters Secret posted:

Don't you crush my dreams.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 days!
There will only be oblique mentions of Punk, such as when Emma is onscreen and does a move, and Cole says "See, Em...ma hit her move!"

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Let's go CM.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If HHH doesn't make an appearance then Cole will scream himself inside out shouting about couches and making GBS threads on the Blackhawks.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

Let's go CM.

cm sucks

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Shima Honnou posted:

Let's go CM.

Cena Punk

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Sydney Bottocks posted:

There will only be oblique mentions of Punk, such as when Emma is onscreen and does a move, and Cole says "See, Em...ma hit her move!"

The WWE with this much subtlety is the one I want to watch.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
My cat/best bud died today, please don't depress me more, Raw :smith:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Curious about the AJ segment.

Not enough to stop watching NJPW World.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ChaosSmurf posted:

The WWE with this much subtlety is the one I want to watch.

Man, if the WWE is gonna come unhinged, I don't want some lame "ban me" post. I want it to be a glorious meltdown culminating in a live, on-the-air goatse.

This may or may not be hyperbole.

• Locked thread