Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

M.Ciaster posted:

I like how the seemingly only page you could find on that stuff is on an archived russian site, and starts with

that's the best source i could find because i dont have skyrim installed, if you open the creation kit or run the thing that makes new items w/ new enchantments spawn everywhere it shows you it

i am only an amateur coder but if ANY Bethesda game's source gets released i'm going to have a field day messing w/ it

new vegas' would be especially fun because it'd be obsidian AND bethesda so i figure there'd be tons of stuff like

coolfeature.cobol
//remember to do this!!
//no seriousyl!!
//fix later:

*500 commented out lines*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

StandardVC10 posted:

I don't think he lived there, but he did own it.

that's definitely a detail I missed

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

mr sad posted:

that's definitely a detail I missed

Well maybe he had lived there at some point, but his mummy tube is at the Strip so I figure that's where he hung out most of the time leading up to the great war.

• Locked thread