Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

SeXReX posted:

yeah I was getting in the order of 2-5 seconds when I was testing it out.

Anyone "serious" about streaming is going to stick to using OBS so they can have a webcam and use chroma key with their greenscreen (I'm sure webcam is soon but chroma key might not be) but this is pretty neat I guess.

so there's no webcam support yet? no scarecams as a five nights at freddy jumps at the screen? what about audio? can someone at least scream into a microphone? i just need to hear someone scream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

I just taught a japanese streamer what the word "nip" means so I've found my dollar's worth from this service.

this will make a great entry into my imp zone e-zine, "impzine"

• Locked thread