Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
englerp
Oct 13, 2011

bumblingbee posted:

I don’t think that that would change the way fascism presents itself. The bigger problem with my criticism in that regard is that I can’t really apply real-life schemes to the alternate world of Wolfenstein, that’s why I justified my statement with :spergin:.

Some of the propaganda news articles and other documents in the 60s are also a bit..off concerning the wording, even if the German is correct. (At least i didn't notice any grammatical or orthographic mistakes on my first playthrough)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

englerp
Oct 13, 2011

Woolie Wool posted:

Does anyone have an answer to my question? I want to play this game so much but I don't know how much upgrading I will have to do and system requirements are usually ridiculously optimistic.

FWIW: I played it on a 3,3 ghz Quadcore with an ATI Radeon 5700 and i found it reasonably playable.

englerp
Oct 13, 2011

double nine posted:

There is no way the love interest survives to the end. She'll probably gets killed 20 minutes before the end boss fight.

She survives.

englerp
Oct 13, 2011

Pvt.Scott posted:

Are there any games/movies/books

Not quite one of the threem but there's this Stargate AU timeline_
http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/stellar-reich-stargate-au-timeline.305012/

englerp
Oct 13, 2011

JcDent posted:

Jesus, how long is that one?!

A few of those pages are comments.

• Locked thread