Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bog Chef
Apr 20, 2004

make me a pizza with toileto toppings
I find it beautifully ironic that someone takes the time to create a video based on opinion from a bunch of privileged males then disables the comments section.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lmfao

Cnut the Great posted:

mod sass is NEVER funny

it is when mods get mad about it (sorry redshirt, it was too easy I had to take it)

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I did it. I made fun of Gaming Feminism.

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009

Tim Schafer is that good friend from the 90's you meet up with again after finding on facebook only to discover he's changed when he begins to rape your dog and poo poo in your fridge. Then after everyone realises their mistake and tries to kick him out he just doesn't loving leave.

Go away Tim, let us forget this recent foray and remember you as you once were.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

I didn't know Anita was transgender. Or fat. Or so unhygienic.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Jombo posted:

Tim Schafer is that good friend from the 90's you meet up with again after finding on facebook only to discover he's changed when he begins to rape your dog and poo poo in your fridge. Then after everyone realises their mistake and tries to kick him out he just doesn't loving leave.

Go away Tim, let us forget this recent foray and remember you as you once were.

...what.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm really confused? Are all these guys talking about video games because their kids are getting bullied playing them? :ohdear:

Oh poo poo... I've just been informed these men are earnestly discussing video games because they are an integral part of their adult lives.... :cripes:

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.
Why the hell did you pick this video to make fun of? It's well made, has valid points, and the people in it are only a 'meh' on the attractiveness scale. And where are you guys getting that these folks identify as "gamers"? I recognize a couple of them from the industry so it makes perfect sense that they'd agree to do this video.

jasius
Oct 24, 2014
"You mean I get to be in a video? With women!? Oh wait no women? ah well I get to show my beautiful face!"

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Sophian posted:

Why the hell did you pick this video to make fun of? It's well made, has valid points, and the people in it are only a 'meh' on the attractiveness scale. And where are you guys getting that these folks identify as "gamers"? I recognize a couple of them from the industry so it makes perfect sense that they'd agree to do this video.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Sophian posted:

they have funny faces

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Sophian posted:

:captainpop:
Oh no what if they find out people are photoshopping them on somethingawful.com

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh

meh

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Billy J. Swarth posted:

they have funny faces

the hell? :raise:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Hey, I get this call every day

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Billy J. Swarth posted:

Hey, I get this call every day

Yes "Billy", I see...

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

idea stolen from lowtax

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

Billy J. Swarth posted:

they have funny faces

You know you can find funny faces in any video of anybody talking, right? You can pause any random video and if the people happen to be blinking or saying a word for emphasis and it'll look weird. It's fun when you're like, 9 and loving around with the VCR but why is this poo poo stickied?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Sophian posted:

You know you can find funny faces in any video of anybody talking, right?
Yeah, so why can't we find funny faces in this one?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Gaming journalists keep saying words like "problematic" in game reviews now since all this poo poo has been going on. :lol: they think their jobs are important like they are reporting on real news or something.

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh

Sophian posted:

You know you can find funny faces in any video of anybody talking, right? You can pause any random video and if the people happen to be blinking or saying a word for emphasis and it'll look weird. It's fun when you're like, 9 and loving around with the VCR but why is this poo poo stickied?

someones mad :qq:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

lol

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Sophian posted:

hahaha

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
This is both a current event (somehow, unfortunately, this is news) and they have funny faces, so it became a photoshop thread. I hope this answers your query, Irate Poster

Please spend the rest of your day as pleasantly as possible

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Sophian posted:

if you're guy #12 irl, i want you to know i would still hang out w/you despite this post

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

Billy J. Swarth posted:

Yeah, so why can't we find funny faces in this one?

Well I was hoping for you to come back with an explaination like "one of those guys in there is a goon" or "one of the people we've been poling fun of lately was reaaaaly into #gamergate and wouldn't shut up about it". Ya know, something that makes *this* video worth lampooning. But it just seems like the OP picked this video because they want to poke fun of feminism.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
The Hills Have Eyes and Gaming Femenists

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Sophian posted:

there is nothing funny about ugly fat white nerds analyzing feminism in video games.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'll keep it real, its not just cos the faces are funny. I'm laughing at these faces in this video in particular because these dudes are straight up bitch made. Some serious puss boys in this videos, no lie.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

Dog Jones posted:

I'll keep it real, its not just cos the faces are funny. I'm laughing at these faces in this video in particular because these dudes are straight up bitch made. Some serious puss boys in this videos, no lie.

on a pack of cigarettes scale, how much is each of them worth in prision

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Sophian posted:

But it just seems like the OP picked this video because they want to poke fun of feminism.

it's because they wanted to poke fun at dumbass idiots whose identity revolves around video games

that's about as plain as I can put it

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Sophian posted:

Well I was hoping for you to come back with an explaination like "one of those guys in there is a goon" or "one of the people we've been poling fun of lately was reaaaaly into #gamergate and wouldn't shut up about it". Ya know, something that makes *this* video worth lampooning. But it just seems like the OP picked this video because they want to poke fun of feminism.
I took the screencaps because I watched the video and the people made funny faces. It has nothing to do with feminism or gamergate, it has to do with their faces, which in my opinion can be funny looking. I haven't watched any other videos today, so I cannot compare the level of funniness their faces have to that of the faces in other videos, but if you have other suggestions I would love to see them!

Also chill out

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Sophian posted:

gbs is a bit like south park, the zingers go both left and right and nobody is really safe! nothing is holy to these crazy goons, not even feminism. really though we just like having a laugh here, don't take it too seriously hth

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Sophian posted:

I think it's funny because there are actual real problems in this world that could use anyone's help and yet these men are really concerned about video games. All I can imagine is them on their death beds looking back on life and thinking "wow.... I really wish I had spent more of my limited life playing video games...."

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

Roy posted:

sa is a bit like south park, the zingers go both left and right and nobody is really safe! nothing is holy to these crazy goons, not even feminism. really though we just like having a laugh here, don't take it too seriously hth

no, do take it more seriously. it's more enjoyable for the rest of us. I live off the fumes from shitposts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Luvcow posted:

I think it's funny because there are actual real problems in this world that could use anyone's help and yet these men are really concerned about video games. All I can imagine is them on their death beds looking back on life and thinking "wow.... I really wish I had spent more of my limited life playing video games...."

or "bitching about video games" if we're honest

• Locked thread