Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

mweber posted:

I hope we get Repo Man in Estevember.

A real podcast would promote Estevember with Emilio, and then only do Joe movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Gyges posted:

A real podcast would promote Estevember with Emilio, and then only do Joe movies.

Do they still have the 10 year rule? If not, Deck of Cards, here we come!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Arson Daily posted:

Weird I thought it was Steve that was the lurking goon. Time to update Goons.xls

Comic books, cartoons, pants making GBS threads, and a penchant for self-humiliation. He's hiding in plain sight.

Gyges posted:

Rollergator commentary track when?

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

I've finally found WHM content I dont care for. Them x-men 97 is boring me to tears mostly because I can't care less about Marvel property #420 but also the boys seem to like it so it just isn't that funny. So I'm going through all the stalked by my doctor eps now that they're all caught up. Im in the middle of the first one now and its funny because they are very much not on board the Dr Beck train just yet.

The Gillman
Jul 8, 2004
Beaten with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges
Grimey Drawer

Arson Daily posted:

I've finally found WHM content I dont care for. Them x-men 97 is boring me to tears mostly because I can't care less about Marvel property #420 but also the boys seem to like it so it just isn't that funny. So I'm going through all the stalked by my doctor eps now that they're all caught up. Im in the middle of the first one now and its funny because they are very much not on board the Dr Beck train just yet.

I always laugh when they riff about the idea of this most recent movie and then find out live that it already exists

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Always nice to hear about Dr Beck and his increasingly ramshackle adventures. I would absolutely love to see him face off against Sephiroth.

Shame that Eric appeared to be calling in for the episode from his moon base, though

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
The Dr. Beck series is an art project cataloging Eric Roberts’s real life Joker-like personality shifts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Sometimes randomly think of Eric Roberts in craft services encouraging the guy to throw some cinnamon on his cheeseburger and laugh

Lay it on me big daddy