Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
The best joke of the Space Jam Legacy ep (which was very funny to begin with) is the fact that Cabin watched it and the original all in vain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol:

Wendy Williams caught COVID right before her season started, then had some sort of psych eval, and it's been all guest hosts

getting hammered and masturbating in front of your manager tends to lead to psych evals. And yet claiming to blow her husband in front of her son didn't somehow

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

getting hammered and masturbating in front of your manager tends to lead to psych evals. And yet claiming to blow her husband in front of her son didn't somehow

I'm sorry, what? Literally all I know about Wendy Williams is what I could learn from the clips they'd play on The Soup back in the Joel McHale days.

This stuff...didn't come up.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

thrawn527 posted:

I'm sorry, what? Literally all I know about Wendy Williams is what I could learn from the clips they'd play on The Soup back in the Joel McHale days.

This stuff...didn't come up.

Her particular brand of insanity is a real deep dive, man. You start at "calling staff ignorant on-air" and "gossiping about Method Man's wife having cancer", and somehow end up at "public breastfeeding is hideous and should be illegal", "yeah my son saw me blowing my husband I don't believe in closed doors no biggie", and "trans women are just men".

Like I said, human millipede.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Her particular brand of insanity is a real deep dive, man. You start at "calling staff ignorant on-air" and "gossiping about Method Man's wife having cancer", and somehow end up at "public breastfeeding is hideous and should be illegal", "yeah my son saw me blowing my husband I don't believe in closed doors no biggie", and "trans women are just men".

The last clip of hers I saw was Wendy talking poo poo about some TikTok kid for a minute before telling her audience that they died recently.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

JT Smiley posted:

The last clip of hers I saw was Wendy talking poo poo about some TikTok kid for a minute before telling her audience that they died recently.

*nervous laughter while glancing side to side* Wh-at the gently caress?

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
Excited for tonight's episode, hopefully I'll be able to download it cause I probably won't be home in time.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

JT Smiley posted:

Excited for tonight's episode, hopefully I'll be able to download it cause I probably won't be home in time.
You probably won't be able to download it but you can stream it for the next week:

https://twitter.com/WHMPodcast/status/1481971797662838789

I'm excited for it too! I rewatched the movie in preparation and it definitely sucks.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Okay I forgot I could buy it and watch it later so I bought it too let's go :shobon:

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

If it's like the last ones, you can right click save on the video.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Live show was fun, would recommend.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

duz posted:

If it's like the last ones, you can right click save on the video.

This no longer works, unless someone knows of a workaround.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hockles posted:

Live show was fun, would recommend.

I fell asleep about an hour in, so I'll have to finish it this week, but :agreed:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Yeah the show was great, felt like a really good episode of the podcast. I realized the last one of this I did was for Rambo which I never saw and don't really care about so it felt like a waste but I really enjoyed this one having seen the movie.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

GrandpaPants posted:

This no longer works, unless someone knows of a workaround.

I had to go to Page Info (Ctrl+I) and click save on the only video listed.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
They really should've declared a mulligan on that animation damnation on Li'l Ellen huh

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Do not worry about Ellen Degeneres.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Calaveron posted:

They really should've declared a mulligan on that animation damnation on Li'l Ellen huh

Did something happen to her?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Jose Oquendo posted:

Did something happen to her?

No, it was just a really nothing episode where after realizing that it indeed was a show for literal toddlers, they should've instead focused on a different show

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Calaveron posted:

No, it was just a really nothing episode where after realizing that it indeed was a show for literal toddlers, they should've instead focused on a different show

I don't really care much for the AD episodes and the Melrose 90210 stuff. I wish they'd drop those and give us the Lifetime episodes every month. Those movies are so loving bonkers and way more interesting.

edit: And more Side Order of Sleaze.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jose Oquendo posted:

I don't really care much for the AD episodes and the Melrose 90210 stuff. I wish they'd drop those and give us the Lifetime episodes every month. Those movies are so loving bonkers and way more interesting.

:getout:

Jose Oquendo posted:

edit: And more Side Order of Sleaze.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Just watched Infinite to prepare for the episode on it and goddamn, that was incredibly stupid. At least Jason Mantzoukas seemed to be having fun in it. Can't wait to hear the Marky Mark impressions in the episode, bro!

e: Listener Request Month lines are open for March! To call in WHM requests, call 1-833-946-4264 and leave a brief message. To request Patreon shows, email whmrequests at gmail dot com. Lines are open until 2/2 at 11:59pm EST. Drawing is 2/10 on the YouTube channel.

e2: UH OH!

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jan 18, 2022

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

I am once again requesting eye of the tiger

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.
Watched Mortal Kombat (2021) last night to prepare for watching the stream tomorrow and my god, that is not a good movie. Hard to imagine they'll have a lot to talk about, what a heap of nothing.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Called in my annual request for The Spirit.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Max Payne is my yearly request. Bring on more Wahlbergs!

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

My perennial request is Fortress. I saw it on cable when I was a kid and it always stuck with me, I didn't even remember it was Christopher Lambert until a few years ago. Intestinators, man.

Oh poo poo, I also just found out it was directed by the guy who did Re-Animator and From Beyond. No wonder it's so gnarly.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Cael posted:

Max Payne is my yearly request. Bring on more Wahlbergs!

That's a great suggestion... My yearly suggestion is Equilibrium cause it's so dumb and Zoo for the wlm

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
again i will request Nightbreed and again it will not be picked.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

I finally have a movie to request now, Do or Die. It's an Andy Sidaris film starring Pat Morita and Erik Estrada and features Pat Morita getting a handjob.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
You would think the two born and bred catholic guys would know the pope is Argentinian and not a Super Mario

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Calaveron posted:

You would think the two born and bred catholic guys would know the pope is Argentinian and not a Super Mario

I mean the previous 2 popes were German and Polish so it's probably more of a Vatican City->Rome->Italy->The Pope is Italian :v:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
After this recent episode, I’m considering an Addams Family movie (first or second) for WLM.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Angry_Ed posted:

I mean the previous 2 popes were German and Polish so it's probably more of a Vatican City->Rome->Italy->The Pope is Italian :v:

That or they grew up with The State like me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvXnBgJMdM

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
These guys are so much loving fun to listen to.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I've been listening to some of the back catalogue and some of these episodes are a bit like how in sitcoms or cartoons where there's an episode that has a flashback to where before the show is set and a character has x characteristic or y flaw and the character in the flashback says I will never have x characteristic or y flaw because in the Batman '89 episode recorded in December 2018 they really hammer in on how no sane person would ever willingly risk exposing themselves to the Joker venom for a chance of winning some money when nary a couple of months later people would willingly expose themselves to a dangerous airborne disease for a chance of getting diarrhea from some Applebees Appletizers.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://twitter.com/ericszyszka/status/1483868530521133060

:sickos:

I haven't seen it yet but now I'm kind of excited to watch it before the episode comes out lol

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Oh come on now. It’s not even the worst they’ve done this month!

Space Jam is.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Rageaholic posted:

I haven't seen it yet but now I'm kind of excited to watch it before the episode comes out lol

I was high as hell watching it and it was so long I sobered up by the ending. Very, very disappointing on every level as a result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Rageaholic posted:

It's too boring to be the worst film of the century. I have a hard time having any strong emotions about it one way or the other.

Don't get me wrong, it's a bad movie. The worst Marvel movie, absolutely. But because it's quite boring, and spends, like, half of its run time on exposition. And then says, "Uh the villain was *closes eyes and points randomly* HIM the entire time."

But yeah, Space Jam was worse.

thrawn527 fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Jan 19, 2022