Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

AceOfFlames posted:

The highway pileup in 2 is a legit great scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eno9HqDGuMI

I love how it just keeps going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Timeless Appeal posted:

I don't like Zack Snyder and Justice League is not a good movie and is quite bizarre--not in a subversive way, but in a way where the writing and visual storytelling is not always competent. But there's actual good parts, it's pretty engaging enough, and definitely an improvement.

I also think there is some seeing is believing elements to it that'll probably make their episodes more enjoyable. Like I can tell you how bad the Wonder Woman music cue is but you really have to experience that poo poo to fully understand.

HuuuuuaAAAAAuuuuuahhhhhh

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

graventy posted:

The very last thing it needed to do was waste time explaining that Reptile was from a planet of reptiles and orphaned as a small reptile so he learned kung fu.

So why did they do exactly that except for the much more boring character Cole, I would have much preferred watching the lizard version

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Anyone who made it through Sucker Punch is allowed to make fun of Zack Snyder as much as they want

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Breaking Dawn Part 2 is the best because some wild poo poo happens in that movie

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Jiro posted:

I hope they chose M4trix as Worst of 2021 next year.

Why would they choose an extremely good movie as the worst of 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Avatar is a very good movie in 3D theaters (especially in IMAX) and a meh movie on a TV, it relies on its spectacle to paper over the fact that the writing and acting are aggressively medicore.

That's why it was massive on release and forgotten after afterwards, its just not worth watching once it was out of theaters.