Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer
Is Eric the one that posts here? He's the best part of the show. If they're introducing themselves and he's not there, hit Next.

I can't believe the other guys missed his g-spot joke on the Bee Movie episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

Gyges posted:

To be fair, most guys miss the g-spot.

:golfclap:

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer
don't tell me it didn't happen

I saw it happen

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Eric almost yelling "absolutely not!" when asked if anyone was going to recommend the second movie is amazing.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer

SilentChaz posted:

Ben is also a lot of fun on Hooked on TJ Hooker.

Does that take a while to get going? I started listening to the first episode but didn't really get drawn in. Which is weird, because Eric is the best part of WHM, but maybe he's at his best when he can play off the others?

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I liked the one where the guy yelled at the girl and then they got married :3:

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Jimbot posted:

Many Republicans' favorite movie of the year right there. Honestly, Death Wish 3 is probably one of the dumbest piles of garbage I ever thoroughly enjoyed but it's so incredibly dumb and over-the-top. This junk is just too straight-faced and 30 years too late. If you wanted to update the Death Wish story then at least get with the times. The villains would be the cops or alt-right shitheads (who are protected by said cops) and the protagonist would be a minority and/or part of the LGBTQ community. You know, actually discriminated groups who would have all the excuses in the world to fight back.

What the gently caress is this poo poo

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer

MisterBibs posted:

I don't have time to relisten, but didn't they just mention Henry Dean Stanton in a joke during their It review? These guys need to stop mentioning actors in their podcast, if they are just going to die shortly thereafter.

Don't worry about Paul Walker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I happened to catch part of one episode that dealt with I guess telephone linemen raping women? And the cops were discussing the victims' relationship issues in between action scenes and the whole thing just felt really off. So I guess go in knowing it's trying to be this gritty, realistic cop drama that is 35 years behind the times.