Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dukket
Apr 28, 2007
So I says to her, I says “LADY, that ain't OIL, its DIRT!!”
Huh, I always figured Eric was the fattest and Chris skinniest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukket
Apr 28, 2007
I've decided I just don't care for the episodes on comedies.

Dukket
Apr 28, 2007

Fart City posted:

I’d argue this one wasn’t.

To each their own, but this one wasn't doing it for me either.

Dukket
Apr 28, 2007
I am not a fan of Youtube only mailbag. I just want to d/l it and listen while I'm driving or walking or cleaning the house.

Dukket
Apr 28, 2007

DoombatINC posted:

I prefer mailbag as video but would still appreciate an option to download it on the feed. I think Bad Movie Fiends has the rhythm down for this kinda thing - they do a livecast on Youtube with a loose flow and minimal production, then they release the podcast version a few days later with tight editing and good polish.

Well thats part of it, why NOT release it later as a podcast, I don't even need it edited down. I mean there were a few visual gags in the last one, but by and large it going to be four guys in a small room who can't quite look straight at one another because of mikes.

Anyway, I complain too much.

Dukket
Apr 28, 2007
Which episode originated the Keanu Reeves/ Brian bit?

Dukket
Apr 28, 2007

Angry_Ed posted:

The Watcher, based on the story that Keanu Reeves didn't want to do the movie but had to because his friend/roommate had forged his signature on a contract for the role, leading to the creation of Brian.

Thank you, I remember it being really funny, but could not remember the episode.

Dukket
Apr 28, 2007

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I always get that one and Ice Pirates confused. Ice Pirates is the one with the mechanical castration conveyor belt, right?

Yes

Dukket
Apr 28, 2007

GrandpaPants posted:

They should have done The Thing (1982) for WLM and The Thing (2011) for WHM*.

*I have never seen the 2011 movie so I don't know if it was actually bad or not but it sure as gently caress felt unnecessary.

It was not good and definitely not necessary

Dukket
Apr 28, 2007
My first watch through of Firefly (sometime after the movie came out) I loved it. On 2nd viewing I still really like a few of the eps, but find most of them to be not all that good. The cast is great and I generally like the world.

Its the only JW thing I like other than Cabin in the Woods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukket
Apr 28, 2007

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

Wait, which episode does Steve do his Bane impression?

Most recent (?) mailbag