Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

The secret of steel has always
carried with it a mystery.

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I got Trek Babies.... kinda

Jesus, I thought Star Trek: A Final Unity on the PC had the creepiest rendered versions of the characters but there we go, wrong again....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

Jiro posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN-pRNfp8cA

First thing that came up on a Duckduckgo search, weird. Haven't found it available anywhere else.

Lance Henriksen in a mullet is gods work!

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

Batman vs Superman was an "emergency episode". Fun when they've got that much of a bee in their bonnet!

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

thrawn527 posted:

This is mostly me, with 2 exceptions. Angelica Jade Bastién, who is the best guest they have. And Griffin Newman, who really is the Joker of podcast guests.

I did enjoy the Leprechaun 2 episode with the Deadmeat podcasters. But yeah Angelica was great on the Wonder Woman 1984!

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

For all of the The Phantom Menace's other faults, they were right when they said they got the music right. Fair to say it probably deserved a better movie.

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

...or Whatchamacallit's

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

dorium posted:

FEBRUARY SCHEDULE

Episode 724 – Leprechaun 3 with James A. Janisse & Chelsea Rebecca

Yes!

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

Drint Blasters posted:

As an Australian I am hype for them to cover Young Einstein, it was on the TV very very often in the late 90's, I've probably seen it 10 times.
If you have a hankerin for more Yahoo Serious he has another movie that is a bit poo poo called Reckless Kelly. In which Yahoo plays Australian folk "hero" Ned Kelly and runs afoul of a corporation who wants to buy his farm.
Starring Jan from The Office!

Me too. Saw this at the cinema with my brothers as a kid, haven't seen it since and am almost certain it belongs in the "aged poorly, don't revisit just remember" category. Great IceHouse track from it though!

They need to do Flash Gordon in WLM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

SecretOfSteel posted:

Me too. Saw this at the cinema with my brothers as a kid, haven't seen it since and am almost certain it belongs in the "aged poorly, don't revisit just remember" category. Great IceHouse track from it though!

They need to do Flash Gordon in WLM.

You know what, take your pick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4