Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

enigmahfc posted:

If you can gender swap a movie and it becomes a horror movie, that means it was always a horror movie but the filmmakers (and probably the viewer) was sexist into thinking are weaker and quirkier and non-threatening.

What if you gender swap a horror movie and it becomes a romantic comedy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Is there any reasonable way to listen to the old episodes beyond having to download them all from a google drive? I have Patreon and I was hoping they'd just be part of the Patreon feed but I guess they're not.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I like AJB a lot on her own merits but not as a guest since she has such a strong personality she basically dominates the podcast. Which is often funny as hell but I don't feel lends itself to a group format. Sort of the opposite of those guests who may as well not be there. I'll take her over them any day but still.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I like his voice. The D&D podcast he is on is frequently hilarious

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

To properly take on Oppenheimer they should also do Barbie at the same time.