Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
You know, I would laugh, but if I had the power to make silly demands like that, maybe I would do it too. I'm sorry for your large nipples Adam Sandler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Jack Gladney posted:

Thanks for that list though. He should not have been in Deadpool because he probably has no idea what Deadpool is.

I would agree, but it's probably his best cameo and it fit the tone of the movie perfectly.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Set tyrant Christopher Lloyd might be one of my favorite tangents ever.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
My comparison is that Suicide Squad is a bad movie where they misfired on any interesting ideas that could've been pulled from it; however, Batman v Superman is just really loving bizarre. It's not only 4 or 5 bad movies Frankensteined together, but it has an off the rails for no real reason performance by Eisenberg, the weirdest ending to a battle I've seen, and it's completely void of any attempt at humor to lighten things up.

It's easy to poo poo on Suicide Squad because it's just a bad movie, but there's fundamental issues with Batman v Superman that I don't even know where to begin with. I guess it's better than Suicide Squad because I find it so interesting on that level, but they're both awful movies.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Evil Mastermind posted:

I honestly want to know what percentage of this episode was actually talking about the movie. Because I'm guessing it's the lowest ever.

I'm pretty sure they talked about Cum Heist more which is alright because you know what, better movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I enjoy the idea of sponsors saying "Yeah we can do Highlander 3, but please don't air our ad during Ultraviolet" like there's some next level marketing of not wanting to be associated with certain awful movies but are ok with others.