Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

This may seem kind weird but I just came to the conclusion fairly recently that the WHM guys do pretty good impressions. I can't really explain why I thought differently till now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yes the Jeremy bits were pretty good.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

God I wish I didn't have to they're becoming increasingly worse. I don't think they make them much money anyways.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

WHM is pretty good cause it's front loaded but a lot more just stop every 10 minutes for another 4 minutes of ads. There's got to be a better way.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I kinda liked Speed 2, definitely not a good movie, but it is a fun ride.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Try just asking for breadsticks next time cause that's what it is.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Are live podcasts fun to go to? They always seem too short for the effort involved with going.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It was definitely marketed as a comedy.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don't remember much about it but I do kind of remember Electro croaking and the movie still having a back end after it. It's a weird movie more than anything.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The only thing I remember about that movie was predator Kevin Bacon dong.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I could be wrong here as it's been a while but if I remember right he started the Earnest character in a car dealership commercial and he would say "Hey Verne" to the camera and start speaking to an imaginary person and it stuck as a reoccurring bit.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I like how everyone who talks about Ernest movies always commend Jim Varney on being a good actor despite how bad the movie is.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The election has shown me how much I love Trump impressions and now we're in for a lot more, hold on to your butts.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I didn't realize Last Man Standing was a show until last year because my parents like it. It's exactly the kind of show old people like, ya know, cause they're the only ones dumb enough to pay full price for cable. Sitcoms with laugh tracks need to die.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I understand the reasoning behind the ads and don't fault any podcast for it, but I can't imagine they are very profitable. I'm gonna guess 90% of people fast forward and it just ends up annoying for everyone. There must be a better way. You're good people though, keep on trucking.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I use pocket cast I like it a lot.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I think last air bender resonated with a lot of older people which is why it was as popular as it was.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I'll put in a vote for Pocket Casts I like being able to move from the computer to different devices seamlessly.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I remember watching sidekicks a bunch as a kid and liking it. I probably shouldn't watch it again.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It's fine if they want to make more money, but you can't blame people for not wanting to hear the same stupid commercial about square space or harry's for the millionth loving time regardless of how funny they are. This is not a minority of opinion as 99% of people skip ads on youtube if they are able.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He has a lot of small roles in a ton of stuff that he's fine in, I don't know what you're complaining about.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The 4th one is so bad it's kind of impressive. It's loving insane and I don't even hate the first or third ones.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Optimus has contempt for humans since the first movie I dunno why he even gives a poo poo about the planet. I know the writers strike happened during the second one but making 2 robots super racist is beyond comprehension. Like nobody watched that for 2 seconds in a screening and raised their hand? What in the gently caress?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They won't say it but they like Transformers more each movie. I hear it in their voices.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Two is really bad but they're starting to come around. They even remember robot names.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I only remember Langoliers, I rewatched it a few years ago and it definitely doesn't hold up but the premise is really cool.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Stephen King was drug fueled for a long time (still is?), go find the stories about Maximum Overdrive, they're pretty good.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Just like real Leno jokes.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’ll stand by the first one, it’s a good movie. Being a movie snob is gross.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

And don’t forget HHH trying to follow in the steps of the Rock and failing.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

My 2 year old watches Sing like once a day. You get numb to it, could be a lot worse I guess.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Hey, hey, kids are dumb.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Most horror movies make money cause their budget is like $10 and people will go see any garbage horror movie.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

A masterpiece is the answer.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I remember it being alright but it wasn’t anything special. I probably wouldn’t ever watch it again. The story of Zach Braff’s career really.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I watched Grumpy Old Men within the past decade, it doesn’t hold up that well I don’t think. Thought it was funny as poo poo when I was young though.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

If those are really snippets from the book, how did it get so popular? It reads like garbage.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I like me some garbage books but that thing reads like a mad libs.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I dunno, people say that but I watched Blade fairly recently and it doesn’t hold up that well. Very 90s in a bad way, and the CGI is Mortal Kombat levels bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

precision posted:

code:
E R R O R

I’m talking about the movies if that’s not clear.