Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It was never gonna be anything without Perlman and Del Toro. Like they said, there just isn’t a huge reverence for Hellboy like some other comics. It probably just didn’t need to get made in the first place if you weren’t gonna let Del Toro do his thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don’t like their 10 year rule. I don’t think it adds anything.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Just set up a google voice account if you’re worried about charges.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s fine but the constantly break it anyways and maybe a 2 year rule would be better.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

Nah, 10 years is good enough to let a movie air out and become truly bad. The forgettable bad movies become forgotten by the 10 year mark, while the really bad fester.

Then they shouldn’t have a whole month dedicated to the past year. Nobody will give a poo poo about Yesterday in 6 months.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’m with you, I thought she was a little too much on Species but she was real good in cruel intentions.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Besides being movie nerds they try so hard to not be any other kind of nerd.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’m a late comer to The Thing as I only saw it a few years ago but it holds up incredibly well and is rad as gently caress.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I subscribed to the patreon again but pocket casts won’t update the feed is there something special I need to do? I know some people have trouble re subscribing. On that note what podcast app do people use now?

I’m thinking about getting away from pocketcasts even though I used to really love it. One that preferably that syncs with a web browser for desktop.

Invalid Validation fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Apr 13, 2020

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s not bad just totally unnecessary like previous people have said.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I usually listen on my commute too now I just do it while cleaning around the house.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Their movie knowledge seems both bottomless and shallow at the same time.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You’d think a revisit episode would be that national treasure movie they lost the audio for.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I legitimately love the first one and like/not care about the rest but they definitely put money into them and are fun trash to watch. He’s driven it into the ground but Johnny Depp plays a really good Steven Richards pirate. I went to Disneyland a few months ago and they put him into the ride cause of course you would.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

thrawn527 posted:

...Keith Richards?

Yea that one

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Even if they’re bad I still enjoy Johnny Depp being a smarmy pirate, I’ll give any Jack Sparrow movie a chance.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Around the time dubstep started showing up instead.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

People thought the first paranormal activity movie was super scary and I don’t think it was. I think you either live in those movies or you don’t.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I mean, if you didn’t like worlds end the next two aren’t gonna change your mind. 2 and 3 are convoluted as poo poo for a kids movie. That poor kraken got got within like 5 mins of the movie.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s ok to like a movie.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

His reason for disappearing from acting is kind of sad. He seems like a OK guy. I’m glad he’s doing better now.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s even better cause it actually works instead of him getting eaten like most movies would.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Feel like they’ve been talking about it for a couple weeks on different shows.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You never know, a lot of podcasts take international trips. Patreon could help with that.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I watched it recently and considering how airports work after 9-11 it’s quite a trip.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I thought people were pretty positive on it when the movie first came out. It’s fine, Tom Hanks does a lot of heavy lifting like always.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Thought it was on a melros210

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I didn’t care much for it when I was young. I watched it within the last 10 years and it’s still not great. Besides the weird racism and all, most of the characters are annoying. The heart scene is pretty crazy though. They just ran out of things to do when you move past Nazis being villains.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They shouldn’t have since Harrison Ford was old as dirt when he did it and he couldn’t star in a role you need to be physical in. Shoulda just rebooted it and gave him a cameo.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

War of the worlds was pretty good up until the end. It’s pretty intense until Deus Ex carona virus.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

weekly font posted:

I remember more people complaining about the son being alive for no real reason.

That too

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’m listening to the Leaguementary and they’re gonna have to redo it when the Snider Cut ™ comes out.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’ve been listening to the nexus and that’s just side order of sleaze each episode.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That’s VIP status for the Zelda community. I’m gonna google Gorons on deviant art and I’m going to be disgusted.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I listen to it every once in a while when I run out of podcasts to listen to. It has its moments, usually from Mantzoukas. For some reason June Diane Raphael is the only person playing a character. It ain’t WHM, but that’s a high bar to clear.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I listened to them at the beginning and they were real good and funny. Then when they started going full time live shows it became a sitcom.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Didn’t most people love that movie? It’s definitely not something I want to actually see.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

COVID really did save everyone from the horrors of movie theatres.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You may not like it but that album was very influential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Oh whatever, music is like the single most subjective form of art.