Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

DON'T DOUBLE DOWN ON YOUR STUPID SHIT JUST CAUSE YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY. YOU MAKE STUPID FUCKING DECISIONS ALL THE TIME THEN DOUBLE DOWN LIKE A PETULANT CHILD. GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH SOMETIMES.

I would probably fall asleep to my podcasts but Iíd hate to have to backtrack to find where I was at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

DON'T DOUBLE DOWN ON YOUR STUPID SHIT JUST CAUSE YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY. YOU MAKE STUPID FUCKING DECISIONS ALL THE TIME THEN DOUBLE DOWN LIKE A PETULANT CHILD. GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH SOMETIMES.

Gallagher jokes get me. That and Erick deadpans itís cum for all the jokes that donít land that he gives up on.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Cool World is not good but I think it should be experienced at least once.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Sometimes you just need to experience the pure shittyness of a movie so you can reminisce with other lovely movie veterans.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I still feel that way behind log trucks. Iím sure itís happened more than you would think.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I donít think the theme works cause it sounds like a mistake, and not the good kind like Jonathan Davis remix. Probably needs more dubstep.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea I just skip them al but Iíd rather not have to hit a button to do so if I can help it. I wonder if those ads even make the companies money cause most of them arenít very good coupons.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Heís a goony goon who found a niche. There are plenty of other people who deserve the derision.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

We are all people chickens indeed Gary Busey, indeed.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

After listening to most of the Nexus now, I have to say they make Star Trek more entertaining than it is for me. Iíve tried watching some of the episodes they go over and it sends me to nap town. Guess Iím just not a Trek guy.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Itís probably just the ad deals that headgum has.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I think Batman was probably the best mainstream property you could put a Tim Burton cover over.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Great, itís a weirdass movie.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I mean they could have just not had sex too. It isnít that much of a stretch from where they ended up. She wasnít even weirded out by seeing another dude.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I thought bad boys for life was considered OK.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

What exactly was shallow about it? They covered most of the points people didnít like about it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Requesting Exit to Eden cause it holds a special place in my memory for the first movie I saw boobs in with my parents at a very young age.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It is kinda funny though. The legs going straight up really makes it classic.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I legit like Leguizamo. He has some good stuff. I watched the pest a lot when I was young. I remember liking it but kids are dumb.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea you donít realize it because heís not usually a leading role but heís been in a LOT of stuff.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Itís ok to like a movie.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I wonder if there hadnít been so long between the prequel movies if all that Star Wars EU stuff would have even been made.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I do find their tastes in movies is all over the place but I just chock that up to being film nerds.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

So I decided to finally watch Zardoz today in honor of them gushing over it so much. Yea, I can see why people would like it. Definitely needed a bigger budget.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Where is hooked on TJ hooker supposed to be at it never shows up in my Patreon feed?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

explosivo posted:

I've never actually listened to Hooked on TJ Hooker but last I checked it's a completely separate podcast listing from the normal WHM stuff so you have to search for it in your podcast app to find it most likely.

Totally it, thanks.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

First season was a little hit or miss but it settles into some good sci-fi for at least another 6ish seasons.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

When they have guests on that arenít comedians or friends they get scared to do any bits and apologize a lot more for the stupid poo poo.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Funny how much they poo poo on comic book and video game movies but when itís The Simpsons they have a lot of love for they donít talk nearly enough poo poo about it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It was almost a secret WLM episode for The Simpsons Movie of all things.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I liked it for the most part too but it would be better as a separate podcast.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I really enjoy Erik being hostile to Chris on each gleep glossary.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Haha fuckin Eric, youíre a goon you should know better.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Iím sure headgum wonít let them put out episodes as ad free. Which is why they need to start the WHM network so they can pick their own ads such asÖ..square space?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

She didnít seem so blasted this episode too so it was little more coherent.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The Modern Leper posted:

Have you listened to the latest episode yet? I remember the WW84 episode, and it also seemed that a lot of her written reviews were starting to get "knives out" for no apparent reason. I also know that she has been open about absolutely going through it in the last few months (deep depression, loss of her grandmother, financial straits due to taking care of her late grandmother), so I'm a little curious about the timing and general vibe of this episode.

EDIT: It would be lazy and speculative to ascribe her more vicious reviews to her emotional state at the time, but there was certainly a correlation.

Yea I listened to it and it was good. Sheís a good guest. I think she clicked a lot more this episode than the past ones. Plus it helps to have someone that isnít white bread to give perspective sometimes.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Iíll admit all those jackass movies hold up surprisingly well. Like seriously surprising. I even like the ones that were actual movies like Bad Granpda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Itís like Ericís only good impression. Which I find extra funny.