Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What's with the WKUK hate in this month's mailbag? Is there some sort of Private Cabin/Whitest Kids beef I'm unaware of? I only ask because I've literally never met anyone who was aware of them that wasn't a fan, but I'm willing to believe there's people who aren't into their stuff. Is that a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maaaan, I was hoping they would do an on-screen for Deadpool. But doing it without Eric?

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Peep Show reference spotted!

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TetsuoTW posted:

What the gently caress are you even talking about?

The podcast that is the subject of this thread? :confused:

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

duz posted:

Is it really a reference when they just talk about it for a minute?
Then pretend I used "mention" or "name drop" instead, seems like a strange thing to get pedantic about though.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
1. Hider in the House
2. Anything with Brimley
3. Anything with Caine

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm pretty sure Morpheus calls him Batman at least once when telling supermanClark to drop it and write the foosball story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ghost emoji posted:

Which episode was it where somebody said "food bill" instead of "meal ticket"? Google is not helping.

Food Bill, Dick Beer, what other stand out Szyszka-isms have we got?