Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

exquisite tea posted:

This is a very funny podcast, and I normally don't like these kinds of podcasts. The Butterfly Effect episode is great, nobody gives that movie enough poo poo.

Part 3 is much much worse and ridiculous in some ways and goes in a direction movies rarely go...

The protagonist's sister was going through time killing all his girlfriends because she was in love him and no one else could have him and love him the way she did
:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Cacator posted:

For a different take on the lovely movie podcast, check out " Worst Idea Of All Time Podcast" run by a couple of New Zealanders who decide to watch Grown Ups 2 every week for a year which is my idea of hell. I'm only a few episodes in but it doesn't take them long to start to lose it.

It's the biggest "descent into madness" podcast ever recorded.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

Just started listening to the podcast - ok. I give in. I'm hooked. Part of the reason it has a leg up on HDTGM, is that even though they're nominally in the industry- they have no qualms about making GBS threads on everyone/anyone.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

How you could watch that and not just be laughing your head off, I have no idea.

It felt like those MAD TV sketches.