Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Rageaholic posted:

WLM - Goodfellas
gently caress yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Wait, didn't they already do Double Team? I could have sworn they did something with Rodman in it ages ago.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

AceOfFlames posted:

No, they did Double IMPACT, which also starred Van Damme. Dunno if they did anything with Rodman though (did he even do movies other than Double Team?)
I wonder what movie I'm thinking of then; I could have sworn they did another movie with Rodman in it.

And according to his IMDB, he's got 29 acting credits and it looks like maybe 3/4 of them are TV appearances. So he was actually in more than one movie.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Mooncrash (the origin of Martin Cinemax III) and Letter From Death Row are ones I revisit a lot.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Andorra posted:

Which episode is it where one of them makes up a new racist stereotype puppet for Jeff Dunham and the other guys inform him that it already exists?
I want to say Tango and Cash? I know the bit you're talking about where they show Andrew the racist puppet.