Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?
If anyone is on the fence, the Sithmentary is pretty fantastic. It completely changed my mind on the movie, vis a vis it being terrible.

They get so loving mad whenever Obi-Wan's stupid lizard bird thing shows up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?
This is the thread where we admit we secretly love The Shadow, right?

Like it's terrible movie, but I will watch the poo poo out of it any chance I get. I could watch that taxi driver happily crash into a gas station on a loop and never get tired of it.

Slantedfloors fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Feb 12, 2016

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?
In the last little while I watched the Rocketeer, The Shadow, and Dick Tracy because I'm a sucker for old pulp comics and art-deco. The Rocketeer is a legitimately fun movie that has a Nazi Zeppelin and an exploding Timothy Dalton, while the Shadow is a bad movie that I love for being so weirdly mean-spirited. I'll always kind of love both movies.

Dick Tracy on the other hand, is a grotesque technicolour nightmare with a freakshow parade of hideously made-up characters that are so disturbing to look at that it honestly began making me a bit queasy seeing them walk around and talk. It's an okay movie, but it's kind of hard to watch.

Slantedfloors fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Mar 3, 2016

Slantedfloors
Apr 29, 2008

Wait, What?

Ror posted:

It's way easier to try to figure out if he's been in any decent movies, which might just be The Boys From Brazil and Diner. I've actually never seen Cocoon, so maybe that one too.

I do have a soft spot for the Miami Beach Police Academy because I've seen it dozens of times for some reason, but that's the one he's not in. I think they've mentioned one of those movies as a stay tuned, I'd like to hear that one.

It's worth putting out there that Steve Guttenberg is the star of two movies about giant spiders made of lava. The first one, at least, stars two other Police Academy alums and involves a robot suit.