Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Battle Rockers
Aug 3, 2008

i wanna witness ur slit
I find Eric to be the funniest.

Their recent mail bag episode reminded me of a movie going experience wherein I saw From Dusk Till Dawn with my parents when I was 10 (it was probably my dad's choice to watch it) and we sat through a bit of the Cheech "pussy" scene I guess thinking it would end soon and when he kept going on and on my parents made the responsible decision and left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Battle Rockers
Aug 3, 2008

i wanna witness ur slit

Bolek posted:

So did Kanye do a gig in that place before the guys went on and forget to take his auto tune machine with him what the gently caress

I agree. I didn't make it past a couple minutes unfortunately. It's impossible to listen to.

Battle Rockers
Aug 3, 2008

i wanna witness ur slit
I'm going to try a direct stream from their site.

Ugh, I still notice it.

Battle Rockers
Aug 3, 2008

i wanna witness ur slit
Every time they say suckin' n fuckin'

Battle Rockers
Aug 3, 2008

i wanna witness ur slit
Eric deserves a better avatar than the stupid newbie one.

Battle Rockers
Aug 3, 2008

i wanna witness ur slit

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The way Eric just COMMITS to the word nut followed by Andrew's guffaw murdered me.

Which episode is "naked women saying sorry" from again?

Demolition Man

Battle Rockers
Aug 3, 2008

i wanna witness ur slit
Looking forward to the Sidekicks episode - one of my favorite movies as a youngster. The DVD price is loving astronomical just because it's OOP I would assume, which is a shame because I really want it. Hopefully a blu-ray comes out down the road.

Battle Rockers
Aug 3, 2008

i wanna witness ur slit

thrawn527 posted:

For a moment I thought you were saying the people who made the movie Blank Check made Book of Henry, and I was...very confused.

I was hoping that's what it was as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Battle Rockers
Aug 3, 2008

i wanna witness ur slit
Ben Worcester is a national treasure. Try Blame It On Outer Space sometime.