Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

manwhostaresatgoats
Nov 30, 2008

Don't mind me making sweeping generalizations about certain ethnicities.

I am certainly not a xenophobic shithead who has kneejerk reactions to shit I read in the media.

I am a level-headed person I swear.

Ror posted:

I guess it would be Yeah, It's That Bad? Which is over, but there are archives available. I've only listened to a handful of episodes, but it's in the same podcast wheelhouse and I found it a little easier to jump into than The Flophouse. They're both a bit inside jokey though. I've never quite found another podcast that matches the same conversation dynamic WHM has.

Also, Sucker Punch commentary is fun. None of them want to be watching the movie because it's a boring slog. It's kind of nice because they don't spend the whole time making easy jokes about Zach Snyder and how ~awful~ the movie is, I'm pretty sure they all get the general point, it's more of a straightforward WHM "what the gently caress is going on and who is this movie for?" and after an hour or so they're asking each other if it's OK to start fast forwarding. Although I guess I only recommend it if you've never seen Sucker Punch, that was a 'still haven't, still happy' for me but it's a lot more watchable with the gang in the background.

A little late but hey whm is going on vacation so...

this is probably the podcast with the closest style to WHM. However the hands down best episode is their "after dark" episode: the trillionaires club. Which had nothing to do with movies at all and everything to do with Atlantic city and fondue restaurants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU