Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Pipi
Dreamcatcher
Doubtfire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

ravenkult posted:

I don't get the love for Pippi, myself. It's a ridiculous movie but it's so surreal on its own that you can't really make jokes about it.

Its the wild scenarios they imagine going on behind the scenes and off camera.

Which brings me to the episode I just listened to on a flight last night. The Carebears 2 movie. Funny rear end poo poo with the David Koresh and branch davidians references.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

This is one of my favorite recent podcasts and I've been plowing through the back catalog.

However I really don't like how in the newer episodes it takes FOREVER to get to the actual meat of the podcasts. They got that long rear end intro song, then they plug an upcoming gig or special. I get why they do it, but it's like 6 or 7 minutes of intro the last few episodes.

What's your guys favorite episodes? The Ms Doubtfire episode is what got me hooked, and the rerun of silver bullet reminded me of one of my favorite lines

"Cripple this, cripple that, up on cripple creek"