Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

Stumiester posted:

To support the alternate view: I think The Flophouse is fantastic - I much prefer it to WHM. Elliot is wonderful - constantly pushing the line between annoying and hilarious, he's just got an incredibly quick wit. The dynamic between the 3 is great, and the movies are just a trigger for them to chat and joke with each other - and funny nonsense with a good dynamic is pretty much the reason I listen to comedy podcasts.

At the end of the day, the Flophouse makes me burst out laughing whereas WHM makes me chuckle or smile.

I completely agree. I like WHM, but I love the Flophouse. Just off the top of my head I have nearly choked laughing four times this year listening to the Flophouse. The incidents in question, Cat on a Hot Tin-Tin Roof, The Legend of Alan Ruck, Even Dorf Started Small, and especially Nicholas Caaage in Stolen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU