Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

Next week is 100% 8 Crazy Nights

My guess was Judge Dredd, but that's only because I totally forgot they did 8 Crazy Nights.

Speaking of foggy memories, does anyone remember which episode it is where Steve (I think it was Steve) keeps making jokes about Stone Cold Steve Austin running into random scenes? I was talking with my friend about old wrestling memories the other night and I kept thinking of that gag but I can't remember when it came up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

The Unnamed One posted:

It was Jingle All the Way 2 - A WWE Production

Oh man, I forgot about that episode entirely. Thanks.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Mr Jaunts posted:

I don't know about the next episode being FvJ... Andrew recently added 1987's The Monster Squad to his letterboxd and that seems to fit the "teamup" hint better

Although my last prediction turned out to be wrong so idk

It can't be Monster Squad because that's legit one of the best Halloween movies ever made.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

admataY posted:

In a theoretical future episode covering " Monster squad " , how long would it take the WHM crew to start discussing which monster they would rather gently caress ?
Personally, for me its a tie between Frankenstein's monster ( surely a gentle lover) and Wolfman ( cause we know he got the nards ) .

lmao if you wouldn't gently caress Dracula

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

If the F13 remake had just been the cold open camp sequence, it would've been top three on almost everyone's list. It also looks way better when compared to the Elm Street remake.

Jason X is fantastic, tho :colbert:

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Does anyone remember which episode has the Duel of the Fates dildo conversation? I can't stop thinking about it ever since I saw Star Wars this weekend.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Vedius Pollio posted:

I think it was the beginning of the Deep Blue Sea episode.

Thanks! Genius Shark movie is easily the last place I would've looked for a discussion about Darth Maul jerking off, but that's just the magic of WHM

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

User-Friendly posted:

I hope they cover Mortdecai, because the very existence of that movie makes no sense to me. Why make it seem in tone like a kid's movie but have it rated R? Who thought those irritating mustache ads were a good idea? Where did all that star power come from for such a lovely movie?

I didn't see Mortdecai, because no one saw Mortdecai, but based solely on the fact that Depp's last appearance on the show, Secret Window, is one of my all-time favorite episodes, I'd love to see them tackle another disastrous Depp flick.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

They produced Jingle All the Way 2, yet this was somehow below their standards.

I'd watch a dog fight Larry the Cable Guy, talking monkey or no.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Count Chocula posted:

I want the guys to do a videogame podcast/Let's Play. Unlike my other favorite bad movie podcast they actually know a ton about them.

I just really want to see the Mario or Zelda cartoons on Animation Damnation. Or more Captain N. Or whatever that Sonic anime was where the Sonic gang is just hanging out with some human kid and his grandpa.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I just remembered Mortal Kombat had a cartoon, too, goddamn

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

The Mask Sperm revelation from that episode is easily the best moment in WHM history.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

A quick glance at IMBD tells me that Bret Micheals wrote and directed another movie starring the Sheens (and good ol' Joe)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0131502/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_4

With bonus Marc Dacascos!

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Secret Window
Abraxas
Butterfly Effect

Honorable mention to Tim Burton's smoke bombs in Mystery Men.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

This dude owns though?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Ror posted:

No Son of the Mask Vision sequences for us.

Hey man, Avengers 3 has two movies to fill. Never say never!

Stacks posted:

What movies do the guys recommend? Not expecting a full list or whatever but Chopping Mall and Tough Turf were great episodes because they loved the movie they were talking about.

Was Tough Turf the one with that amazing "I walk the night" song? Because that was an amazing episode. Pray For Death was another great one, and a big recommend from the boys, iirc.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I think Gallagher has replaced Miffed Dahmer On The Phone as my favorite running gag.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Count Chocula posted:

After a night of playing Lucio in Overwatch, I randomly listened to the Only the Strong episode, and I need to watch it now. It sounds AWESOME.
But no Eddie Gordo references? Guess the guys only play Mortal Kombat.
Which I just got (the new one), and when my friend kept knowing all the dumb random characters I thought of WHM.

I could swear Steve or Eric made a Tekken joke at some point, but I can't remember what it was or which episode.

Any guesses as to the rest of the Summer Blockbuster Extravaganza line-up?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Until this episode, I legit thought that Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead and Adventures in Babysitting were the same movie. I spent the whole time wondering why they skipped the Thor part until the end.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Cousin Eddie DLC when, Capcom?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Mojo Threepwood posted:

I did like when they were discussing a worse version of Mos Eisley and Eric slipped in "Mos Epsa." That was a deep cut.

It's little moments like this one that make me feel a little better about how much of my brain is still occupied with Star Wars EU trivia.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Guy Mann posted:

When the IMDB guy was talking about the Predator games I was half expecting to mention Predator: Concrete Jungle for the original Xbox. Not because it was any good but because the idea of a Predator fighting 1920s mobsters armed with reverse-engineered Predator tech is so amazing.

That's the best part of the game, but it's also like two levels. The rest is in the future and you spend more time looking for fuse boxes to recharge your gadgets than you do fighting anything. Xenomorphs show up towards the end, tho

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

User-Friendly posted:

I could have sworn Dracula 3000 (which I thought was the sequel to Dracula 2000) took place in space.

It definitely does. Also, Coolio is there.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Is TCM: The Next Generation the one with Matthew Mcconaughey flipping the gently caress out for 100% of his scenes? Because I am super hype for that episode!

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I genuinely enjoy the first two Wishmaster flicks, but I'd love to hear the gang rip into 'em. 3 and 4 not so much, if only because then they would have to watch Wishmaster 3 and 4, and I wouldn't inflict that on my worst enemy.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

T'gently caress, Worf's Brother is a pretty good user name, tbh.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I don't know if I'm too late to get on the ep recommendation train but the "I LIVE FOR THIS poo poo" bit in the xXx episode is probably my favorite bit from any podcast.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

The boys getting emotionally invested in the trials and tribulations of the Wolfman from the cantina is easily a Top 5 bit.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

BigglesSWE posted:

Cinemasins is actually quite fun in the sense that you get a runthrough of bad movies you’d never watch anyway. All I know of the Transformers films are through them.

Having Mark Wahlburg explain the plot of the Transformer films while repeatedly stabbing me would be more tolerable that enduring Cinemasins' "jokes".

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's memories of the actual film were warped by much more frequent viewing of The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror segment.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Andrew's sheer glee throughout the Eraser episode is so good.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

GrandpaPants posted:

I liked the realization that everyone in the cantina was a snitch.

It is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, after all.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Sometimes when I encounter a minor inconvenience, "Whatever happened to the beach?" pops into my head. I think that was the Killer Workout ep? Or maybe Nightmare Beach.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Tato posted:

Chris seemed to heavily hint that Rambo - Last Blood may be one of the worst of 2019, but may be too repugnant to be covered on the show.

The plot synopsis makes it sound like the whole movie is just Stallone jerking off to all the cool hate crimes he wishes he could do, so I could see that.

The live AD that came out today has some audio issues, but it's still pretty funny. Krang trying to gently caress Shredder's mom is an image that will haunt me.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

RotJ is my favorite Star War. Even with the terrible special edition changes, the confrontation in Sheev's throne room is so drat good. It's the emotional core of the entire franchise and it does it so well.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I'm surprised because I was just thinking that they've had a real hot streak of Good Guests going for a while now. Though I guess the episode would be harder to follow for someone who doesn't have Die Hard 3 crystallized in their brain.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Billy Gnosis posted:

And BvsS. loving Parademons

That was an emergency broadcast, if you'll remember.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I was thinking of sending in Road House for WLM, and probably either Cyborg or Sudden Death for the main feed.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Oh man, Law Abiding Citizen is such an amazingly dumb movie. I enjoyed it much more the second time when a friend told me to view it as a grimdark Tom and Jerry cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

xXx is an all timer episode. Hard to Kill is another good one. Which Star Wars ep had Uncle Owen's jawa bride? That one.