Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I was just getting into college and nerdy and video gamey enough to know all about Pokémon. I could very easily see someone a few years younger thinking they are too cool for school on Pokémon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

This is one of my favorite older episodes, I've listened to it many times.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

SIR FAT JONY IVES posted:

So WHM was dropped by Maximum Fun?

They were never on Maximum Fun, they are on the Sideshow Network.

Flophouse is on MaxFun

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The show was ultimately about selling toys, so the stories didn't really matter as long as it was flashy and exciting

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I forget, did they say it would actually be one of the movies or could it be something like Fanboys?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

They nail people complaining about Rey early on in the latest On-Screen, it's great.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

SIR FAT JONY IVES posted:

Stan Lee on that list must be a statistical mistake. He's got a cameo in a ton of movies, but for those same movies he was EP, which was why he made so much. There's no way his acting roles have brought in that much alone.

The list is for how much the movies you are in make, not how much you individually make.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

cheerfullydrab posted:

We Hate Movies slowly turns into an advice podcast over 20 years, in 2036 it's just called "WHM", the letters don't stand for anything, movies are never mentioned, every episode is reader mail.

My Critic, My Critic and Me

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Yep, way more misses then hits, though some of their hits are top notch.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I like HDTGM as well as WHM. Both are fun in their own ways.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I can't believe they can maintain their Nolte as long as they do, it sounds like it hurts to do.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Arson Daily posted:

Passion of the Christ got five sequels??

And the third one wasn't even about Jesus, but they got back to the standard formula in the 4th.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Sent up a request for SuperVan, a 70s movie about the van life and a young guy that wants to live it and drives to a van jamboree in his buddies futuristic van. Really lightweight movie but so 70s and filled with scene targeted music.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Flying Zamboni posted:

The WHM boys have killed again! Ryan O'Neal just died right after they had a tangent about him on this week's Die Hard 2 episode.

Listened to the episode a few nights ago and had to be amused by the timing when they started up on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Gotta check if SuperVan is streaming again to throw that at them again.