Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Dapper_Swindler posted:

wouldnt turkish star wars kinda be in the ROOM category though. it was done to death. i mean i would love to see it picked apart by them.

what movies do you think they are going to talk about for bad movies of 2015. My guess would probably be new Fantastic four, jupiter accending. trying to think of others.

i almost feel like f4 is way to boring to make an episode of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

From left to right: Steve, Eric, Andrew

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

"Looks like Metallo runs Kentucky!"

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Evil Mastermind posted:

Is it bad that I kinda want an episode of Trickter, Keanu, and Bruce all getting together and complaining about Jeremy, Brian, and Greg?

Gotta get Cobra Commander and Errand Boy in there too

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I hope they do The Spirit. One of my favorite bad movies, and against all odds is less racist than the source material despite being podcast favorite Frank Miller's directorial debut.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I remember loving Saw in high school. Then again I loved 300 then too so what the gently caress does that idiot know.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

FF8 as worst of the year seems crazy to me.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

duz posted:

F8's main issue was it being so forgettable, especially compared to prior ones. Other than most of Statham and/or Rock's scenes, nothing interesting really happened. Diesel's turn was a dumb idea and was played out exactly as expected of such an idea.

That was my thought. I’m be glad to hear them do any Vin Diesel movie, but I was expecting the mummy.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

My favorite thing about Eric is that he increasingly seems to barely be watching the movies

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

That was the second worst movie I've ever seen

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DoubleCakes posted:

forgive me if I missed it but what is your first?

Another WHM classic, A Letter From Death Row

E: Actually not that I think about it, ALFDR might be weird enough to give this the bottom spot

Beef Jerky Robot fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Mar 22, 2018

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jesus, no more Tim Allen movies or Andrew will pop a blood vessel

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Pops Mgee posted:

I was glad to hear racist John Rhys Davies make a return.

"MOOSELEMS!" gets me every time

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DoubleCakes posted:

I'm currently housesitting for a family with lots of old movies including a number of WHM episodes and it's been great. I've already prepped for their forthcoming Rookie of the Year and Runaway Bride episodes. I know Rookie is a legit good film but I didn't care about it aside from stached Gary Busey. Runaway Bride will be a classic episode I feel, similar to Four Weddings or whatever it was. The episode where they start spontaneously singing Say A Little Prayer For You.

I want to thank WHM for getting me into bad movies. For a long time I was that guy that wouldn't watch subpar films because I didn't think I'd get much out of them but I think I need those films because if all I watch is good films then I burn out. Cutting movies like Falling Down and No Country For Old Men with films like the Wrong Guys and Bird On A Wire is how I stay regular.

Watching along with WHM, Action Boyz, and Blank Check makes for a pretty fun weekly lineup usually

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The Gillman posted:

Blank Check has really found its groove after they did like 30 eps on the Star Wars Prequels. Now they cover filmographies of directors in order of release and I think it’s a lot of fun.

The series on Nolan, Spielberg and the Watchowkis are good places to start

Yeah Blank Check rules and they did an ep on Total Recall with Andrew and Steve

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

He did a segment on horror movies on some local news a couple of years ago and it's like he was a different person

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

T2 on paper should be such garbage and it's a miracle how good it is

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Very excited for tomorrow, I love Blank Check.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The Gillman posted:

Yes, it’s episode 100

The Matrix movies are really good. Any Verhovan ep is really good. Probably Total Recall first as Andrew and Steve are on it, but that whole mini-series had some really good episodes

There is a decent amount of overlap of movies they have both covered. Maybe start with one of those ones

Their description of Robert Costanzo in the Total Recall ep kills me.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

4 is so much better than 5.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

“Let me pump my little maggot in ya.”

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Are there any good F13 movies

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The F13 movies suck, I say as I press play on my one millionth JCVD movie

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Yeah kind of a bummer, he’s so funny on Blank Check but there just wasn’t enough to really dig into

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

GrandpaPants posted:

So are we going to start taking guesses for worst of 2019?

I think the worst I saw this year were Aladdin, Lion King, Hellboy, and Men in Black

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Billy Gnosis posted:

None of those movies came out in 2019

I know it’s hosed up

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Arson Daily posted:

I forget the episode but Steve at one point exclaims “so loving stuupid!” And I cant help but say that internally when things get real dumb.

Martha

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Holy poo poo what a great month

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

So weird to see new people react to Gabrus

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Incredible Nolte this time, even with the bar they’ve set already

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The Commuter makes me wish they’d do Non-Stop, the first of the weird Neeson/Collet-Serra trilogy. It’s a film with a big secret!

The secret is that it’s about 9/11

E: It’s a quadrilogy!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I just think it's surprising that they haven't seen Flash Gordon

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The Catsmentary and Commandomentary are my favorites. Steve watching Commando for the first time was a real treat.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Agent Smith voicemail

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Maybe it's unfair to make this comparison, but I'm 12 minutes in and the quality difference between this and Who Framed Roger Rabbit is astounding.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Marin Karin posted:

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is already in my top 10, but compared to Cool World it's loving Citizen Kane.

I rewatched WFRR tonight to get the taste of Cool World out of my mouth and man it's good. Bob Hoskins is incredible.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Gabrus rules, such an enthusiastic guy about everything. Big galoot energy.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Dead Meat crossover is exciting

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Called in my annual request for The Spirit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Invalid Validation posted:

Probably but I’m firmly on the side of who gives a poo poo cause they’re one of the bigger podcasts around. Headgum wouldn’t do anything about it.

Considering one of the founders of Headgum has an ad free feed for his own show I think you’re correct