Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Jim Carrey really does have a storied filmography.

I forget, do they like The Cable Guy?

Yeah, they mentioned it on one of the Larry the Cable Guy episodes. One of them referred to it as a 'great movie', so I wouldn't count on it being a stay-tuned. My guess is probably the Number 23 as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

cheerfullydrab posted:

Where's that exhaustive list that the obsessed weirdos made?

It's on the subreddit (of course), but according to this, Number 23 is not a stay tuned... but it's still pretty likely imo

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

New episode is up and... no one was right. The movie is the Clint Eastwood movie "The Dead Pool," which is old enough that Jim Carrey is credited as James.

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Thoroughly enjoyed the Brainscan episode, and was pretty impressed with the guys' impressions of the (Primus-loving) Joker.

Guesses for next week's movie? Could it possibly 1989's Death Spa?

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

I don't know about the next episode being FvJ... Andrew recently added 1987's The Monster Squad to his letterboxd and that seems to fit the "teamup" hint better

Although my last prediction turned out to be wrong so idk

sexy fucking muskrat fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Oct 15, 2015

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Welp, I totally missed that list. I just saw it on his feed, so my mistake. Still should make for a great episode.

Although this "Thinner" business intrigues me, can anyone here speak to its goodness/badness?

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Is there any possibility that it could be the Star Wars Holiday Special? It would be seasonally appropriate, but that too could be a little played out by now

VVV oh drat you're right. I didn't realize it was an app-only thing they did.

sexy fucking muskrat fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Nov 27, 2015

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

I catch myself saying "that's what you want" an awful lot these days.

But long as I live, you will never hear me say "Dorito chips" :colbert:

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Oh man, all the HW impressions in this week's episode slayed me.

"Gotta break up those dojos, Bar."

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Now I finally understand what the guys meant when they said the monkey is 'heil-ing all over the place' :stare:

sexy fucking muskrat fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Mar 20, 2016

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Thanks for that.

If any of you haven't listened to ep. 216 (Cyber Seduction) recently, I really recommend it. It's another Lifetime movie. Enough said.

Isn't Babycakes a Lifetime movie too? That's a really old episode but also a really good one

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Do these people not even read the name of the podcast? It's a comedy show called 'We Hate Movies' for chrissake, and people get upset that they make jokes at the movie's expense instead of in-depth reviews? Good lord, put your tweet down, sir.

Also, I was glad to hear Justin J. Case is going to be on an upcoming episode, he was always my favorite recurring guest on the show.

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Personally, I'd be infinitely more interested in "Snowden" if it starred Swedish Chef

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

It's on their website's "Episodes" page!

Man, I've only seen 7 Christopher Lambert films.

Only 3 more and Lambert will officiate your wedding, heh heh heh

The bit about Sean Connery on JackassLadyslap pranking James Doohan had me rolling. My favorite episode of their's in a while.

sexy fucking muskrat fucked around with this message at 03:55 on May 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

BIG CITY LAWYER posted:

Holy poo poo. I forgot how much I loved that bit. Any idea what ep it was from?

Weekend at Bernie's 2, I believe.

e: :lol: I love the new word filter