Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax
I've listened to a few episode now. I like them, but all their voices sound the same and I'm never sure if it's 2 or 3 or 4 guys named Steve or Mike or whatever. Do they ever have guests?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax

Heteroy posted:

Jesus, look up the cast of voice actors. I remember it being impressive at the time, but there may not be a show in history that comes close to that. Ted Turner had some real pull in the 90's.
I never watched it, but the Disney Hercules tv show has a list of guest stars that just goes on and on. http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0138967/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax

MinibarMatchman posted:

I randomly downloaded some flophouse episodes and boy is that guy with the nasally voice beyond loving terrible, as are his impossibly bad jokes
Ugh they're not even jokes, they're pure free association and it never makes any sense or is worth saying. I'm glad I'm not the only one driven up the wall by him.

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax
I kind of like Robocop 3 more than 2. Robocop 2 is some weird halfbreed of a movie. Robocop 3 at least fully embraces its Fox Kids aesthetic.

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax
I think there's at least one "this that and the other thing" per episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax
Luke doesn't stumble, exactly, but he is portrayed as a kid who hasn't found his calling yet, doing menial labor on a farm and whining. Rey is a deft scavenger from the get go, which looks cool, but dramatically is somewhat less satisfying when it builds up to her doing different cool things. (This would be more annoying if she weren't sharing protagonist role with Finn, who provides the we're-in-over-their-head quality that she's missing.)