Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

JT Smiley posted:

Does anyone remember which episode the guys were making fun of John Saxton being in Enter the Dragon?

I'd have to imagine it was the New Nightmare episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Jack Gladney posted:

What ones have Stan Lee in them? I just know the X-Men 3 one and another one before that.

He is also in the Centurions animation damnation episode.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

ghost emoji posted:

What's the episode where they talk about Dragula?

The Watcher.

While we're asking for stuff does anyone know which mailbag has Steve going crazy about his favourite Steven Seagal line.

Flython fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Oct 3, 2016

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Last 15 minutes of today's episode is insanity. I'm not sure watching Kolchak will ever be the same again.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Is there a film I could recommend next listener request to ensure 90 minutes of Giuliani impressions? I just love them so much.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

This week's episode was more involved on my part than usual. I've seen maybe 20% of what's covered on WHM and sure as hell didn't watch Hellboy but all I did throughout the episode was "ah that story, ooo the changeling, what Lobster Johnston on screen?!!" and its all poo poo.

Legit saddened that we never got the third Hellboy film, as far as I'm concerned apart from the unecessary inclusion of the blandest, whitest guy in the first film they're both excellent.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Man I'm going to be super bummed when these Melro210 episodes stop.

4ish episodes a week and still so good.

ILWHM.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Current situation aside it's unfortunate how unlikely it is that I'll ever see the guys live with me here in the old UK. WHM has easily been the most constant source of entertainment for me for almost a decade at this point.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

God Cradle of Filth is 2003? Oof that's made me feel old. It can't be the 20th anniversary in 3 years. It just can't.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Finally finished the While You Were Sleeping episode. I'd heard the title a bunch and assumed it was a horror film. I wasn't really too wrong. Good episode.

I did appreciate the Friends of Eddie Coyle reference from Chris. Terrific movie.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a really fun episode. Eric's "Let the record show, Steve is looking at it the longest" got a big belly laugh out of me. And reminds me I need to relisten to Duncan Checks In. That whole extended riff from that episode is wild.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Watching Speed and I really hope we get it as an WLM one day. They'd get a lot of mileage out of Dennis Hopper acting like a little goblin man.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

I double checked myself. They've done the second one as an episode a few years back. And it's come up again here and there. Most recently something they watched had the guy with the Jaguar in it.

What a film tho. I mean Alan Ruck? The great Joe Morton? It was just made to be an ep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

King of New York as an episode would be great. Maybe as part of a new Snipesgiving? There's still plenty of fun movies that would fit in that theme.