Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ultra Carp

I'll never stop loving Face/Off (I saw it in the theatre and my friends and I still quote it and do that stupid hand on face thing) but I never noticed how much he really does sound like Jimmy Stewart when he's faceless and that'll definitely change every future viewing of that movie for me.

Face/Off is one of those movies I see every few years and pick up on new stuff almost every time. I didn't get the Castor/Pollux thing until I was in university and had seen Face Off like 25 times by that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ultra Carp

LORD OF BUTT posted:

For a movie that's as bloated as Face/off when you step back and look at it on any kind of objective level, it somehow never drags.

Yeah I've seen Face/Off over a dozen times and for some reason I've never noticed the running time. I was surprised when they said it pushes three hours because it always felt like a brisk 90 minutes to me.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ultra Carp

The ProStars cereal was way better than the show. The cereal fuckin owned

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ultra Carp

I don't think they normally do this but they should really have an Animation Damnation of Inspector Gadget and a WHM about the Matthew Broderick version.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ultra Carp

Evil Mastermind posted:

They already did the live-action movie. It's episode 66, and it's really good.

Aw poo poo, I missed that one. Thanks!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ultra Carp

precision posted:

I've sat through Paul Scheer's loving abysmal and creepy How Did This Get Made ads, nothing these guys do is anywhere near as bad as those. Dear God. I think Scheer is a pretty funny guy but his choice to do ads in what I can only describe as "child molester voice" is... odd.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like this. The worst is his Naturebox reads. That is not a voice I want trying to sell me food.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ultra Carp

Went back to listen to the She's All That episode because I'd never heard it, and oh my god the 'DO NOT WORRY ABOUT PAUL WALKER' lines throughout. I was right to worry, you sons of bitches!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ultra Carp

Ishamael posted:

Just listened to the Episode 2 review, and the stuff with Cleeg Lars and the shaved Ewoks had me laughing out loud.

It just keeps going. I think it's my favourite WHM derail this year (last year, I guess)