Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I am just waiting for Cumheist 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

AceOfFlames posted:

My personal favorites so far in no particular order:

- Demolition Man (Stallone impressions, especially the "Save Tonight" bit)
- Bee Movie (for just the right amount of political humor and the Bee puns, especially "Steve Beenon")
- Jungle 2 Jungle (again, the Seagal/Depardieu/Snowden sitcom. "Listen to me you fat gently caress, it's called the chore wheel")
- Batman Forever (no particular reason)
- Batman vs Superman (anytime they mock the Kentucky senator)
- Ducktales (them finally calling out Scrooge McDuck for the miserly bastard he is, the nephews impressions. "I could have you killed!")
- Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe (the "probably Secundus" gag)

Jungle 2 Jungle and Wildhogs were both great back to back episodes. Maybe it has something to do with Tim Allen being the most hated man by the group.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Fart City posted:

Abraxas is usually the episode I introduce people to the podcast with. You don’t even really need to have seen the movie; they explain the narrative well enough, and it has some great riffing and impressions. It’s like entry level for the tone of the entire show, in my opinion.

Abraxas was great. Only sad part is that it didn't have Jesse Ventura with a bandana and moustache.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

They all have great impressions but Eric has so many classic ones. His Trump impersonations are the best thing to come out of this presidency.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZhidtD3cMY

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Do you guys watch the movies before you listen to the podcast? For most of the movies I haven't seen I still enjoy the cast but some of them are a bit harder to enjoy with watching the movie beforehand.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Man the dollman episode where they talk about dollman vs demonic toys band was so good.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Watched the Van Helsing episode. Holy poo poo that whole Italian Mob bit was hilarious.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Holy poo poo that bit in Robin Hood about the poor people wanting cells, doors and floors. Killed me.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

The Jesse Ventura impressions in this Terminator 2 episode have me laughing so hard I'm coughing :lol:

Jesse Ventura impressions are what I live for. Especially Eric's.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

A new Mortal Kombat movie has been announced. Man would love for them to do an episode on that. Maybe a cameo by Christopher Lambert would be cool.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Haven't checked any episodes since like last summer what are some standout episodes?

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Arson Daily posted:

Angel has fallen

I will check it out.

Just saw the Doom episode... Didn't know 50% of the group were doom players. Also Eric's loving Trump impressions are out of this world, always makes me break out in laughter.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Just listened to the Commuter, the loving Liam Neeson racist Irish impersonations killed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Was listening to the Human Centipede First Sequence episode, looked up the cast and Dieter Laser passed away last month? Rip, that bit about him striking the actress offset because he was too in character was both terrifyingly hilarious because its freaking human centipede and my man was playing it like he was in some Spielberg film.