Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011
JW2 was the worst movie I saw all last year and it wasn’t even close. Top to bottom just loving awful. Colin Trevorrow is a hack writer and I’m glad he got kicked off Star Wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011

Liberal Idiot posted:

And good job to BD Wong for inventing a dinosaur that will kill a specific person if you point a laser sight at him or her. I mean, if you already have a laser sight aimed at someone you could always just pull the trigger and shoot that person yourself, but then you wouldn't have spent $25 million on a dinosaur that would just kill everyone in the room anyway.

A dinosaur that can’t even murder a little girl

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Better be careful, Ernest Cline's sent a C&D to random people reading his stupid poem on youtube before.
Lol. Someone should send that poem to the FBI

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011
Beauty and the Beast Golden Corral kills me

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

If it wasn’t for SpikeTV I wouldn’t be able to watch 18 hours of Bar Rescue a day

same, and I’d rather watch hours of the equally psychotic Bar Rescue or Ink Master over that Waco poo poo that Paramount TV made

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011

jojoinnit posted:

I'm listening to the archive and man is the nu-metal that they used for some of the early intros and outros rough.

lol hell yeah. but to be fair I skip the current opener like I do with almost any podcast theme. It’s awful

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011

ravenkult posted:

Not a huge fan of guests on this podcast tbh

Yeah decent ep but I wasn’t big on him. He seems like a cool guy and he’s in The Tick and that rules, but he’s not funny. Chelsea loving killed it I thought, have her on more

jojoinnit posted:

Griffin is a great guest and everyone should try Blank Check, it does not cover the same ground as WHM and is also less of a comedy podcast.

Cool I’ll check that out. I like Cabin’s guest spot on Sleazeoids which has our favorite cabin talking about Pumping Iron and Last Action Hero and it’s pretty solid

painynumbs fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Apr 4, 2019

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011

jojoinnit posted:

Thanks for this, never heard of that podcast and really enjoyed the episode! Last Action Hero is my favourite unappreciated movie.
Yeah no problem! I knew basically nothing about Pumping Iron other than the “I’m cumming all the time” line, but Cabin talking about Arnold being a bitch and a nasty ho to Lou Ferrigno makes me want to watch it

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011
Andrew’s a snitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011
Uncut Gems WAS funny, I don’t know why they’re bitching about people laughing in the theater; Eric said he laughed at Once upon a time in hollywood