Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

Welcome back to the Liturgigoon thread, friend.

DrVenkman posted:

I can't fathom a movie making anyone angry, but it commits to its very daft twist in a way I liked. And I'm a sucker for 'And Then There Were None' type stuff anyway. I'm not by any means arguing it's an underrated classic or anything, and it's been years since I watched it so my opinion might change.

Ever watched a Nazi propaganda anti-semitic film? Or Birth of a Nation? People get angry about insignificant poo poo all the time, like with road rage, and you can't understand how a person could get angry at a movie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

I'm hoping for some really good Tom Baker impressions.

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

After hearing them discuss old Orson Welles radio dramas, I kind of want them to do an episode on one of those shows. "Too Many Crooks" from The Lives of Harry Lime is kinda whacky and I feel like they could have a field day with it.

The series is available here: https://archive.org/details/TheLivesOfHarryLime/

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

I really, really like Brainscan.

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

I kind of want to call in 1986's Tough Guys.

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

This ep I laughed out loud more than most I can remember. When they got onto Whalberg cheering someone up by telling them to go to a sox game, I lost it.

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

Fat Spies I'm sure would be fine, but the movie I really want still is Fat Ghost.

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

Really? Worse than Nukie?

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

You can't take a kid to a movie with that kind of joke in it, and kids are the biggest audience for power rangers. Brilliant, studio, brilliant.

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

I still really want the crew to do an episode on 1986s Tough Guys. I think they could really connect to it, it's so eighties.

For your consideration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJIB2i42t30

CountFosco fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Jan 2, 2018

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

I would really, really love to hear their take on the book of henry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

The movie I watched the most as a kid was probably The Explorers.