Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
It was Jingle All the Way 2 - A WWE Production

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Evil Mastermind posted:

This is my first time listening to the Eight Crazy Nights episode.

Man, I don't think I've ever hear the guys this angry at a movie before.

I think they're only madder in the Boondock Saints II, Easy Rider: The Ride Back and Blame in it on Rio episodes.

The Easy Rider one is special because Eric is so pissed he sometimes can barely form sentences correctly.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Fun fact about dumb Star Wars names: In Brazil they had to change both this name and Count Dooku because to portuguese speakers they sound like, respectively, "fucks himself" and "from the rear end in a top hat".

Not even joking

Also Episode I had a dude call Panaka, which can be roughly translated as "dumbass".

The Unnamed One fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Dec 15, 2015

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
I do like how Jupin's version of Old Man Lars kinda veers into Sam Kinison when he goes crazy.

The Unnamed One fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Dec 15, 2015

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Indolent Bastard posted:

Are there any of their old pre iTunes episodes that are specifically worth checking out?

I think a few of those might have been re-released, but here are some good ones IMO:

The Principal
A Shock to the System
Babycakes
Poison Ivy
Jack Frost
The Adventures of Ford Fairlane
Nukie
Gymkata
The Glass House
Cocoon
Jaws: The Revenge
Kill Crazy
Taking Care of Business
The Pallbearer
Addicted to Love

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
You can get a lot of mileage out of sexual deviancy and bad Michael Caine impressions

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Honestly, I think the garbage eating, art cinema loving New Yorkers from The Day After Tomorrow are underrated, and hopefully they revist them in the future.

Though I guess it's hard to compete with "Louie Anderson: Last Living Entertainer in America"

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
He's also on the Daredevil episode describing his run-in with his nemesis, the Pin King

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Hopefully they keep the sleaze-train going with Tarzan next, where Bo plays Jane and the John Derek stand-in is her father - played by Richard Harris, for all Orca fans out there.

Also, Miles O'Keefe in pretty much a glorified cameo... As Tarzan.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Speaking of puppets, I just remembered Child's Play.

Then immediately wanted to forget Child's Play.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
I look forward on their impressions of the greatest DBZ episode ever

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Not long enough for Jon Polito and Robert Vaughn, apparently

We needed to get all FIVE of those musical numbers in this show, no we can't cut Sting, Sting is integral to this show

Forget the envelope mix up.

They put up a woman who wasn't dead over Vaughn and Polito in the In Memorian section

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
It also didn't help that the Andrew-Chris-Eric trio seemed to pick up the most soul-crushing movies, like Nukie.

But yes, Steve seems to bring a more upbeat energy to the episodes

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Andorra posted:

Is there an episode the jokes about Zoo sort of started in or is it something that has just been part of the show?

Nearest I can remember is the Cyberseduction episode, but there might be some jokes and references before that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Have they mentioned The Snowman, starring Michael Fassbender as Detective Harry Hole?

Heh. Assbender