Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Well, there is an omnibus bad movie podcast thread where it does get some love, but this may be a good place to talk about it on its own.

Can't add much more, as I'm not a fan - I'm not that into terrible movie analysis, at least not in the same way the guys on the show are, and I never got much out of the episodes I listened to aside from a few laughs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

xzoto1 posted:

Which episodes did you try listening to?

Cliffhanger, The Butterfly Effect, and I think either The Net or Hackers. Giving Rocky IV a shot now, but it's just not my thing.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Rocky IV was better than the others. Kind of feel like I'm making GBS threads up the thread with criticism, and it's really a matter of me not liking their style than thinking it's bad in some way. I'm just not as interested in the movie as they seem to be.

The Paulie bit was pure gold, though: "He's going in the pond, Rock!"

Kangra fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Dec 3, 2014