Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

I just got to the clip from the Technical Foul song that they put in the episode and it literally made me sick to my stomach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Question for WHM app users

Every time I open the app I get INTERNAL SERVICE FAILURE and a blurb about how it might be related to network connectivity but I can confirm that it isn't. Then the app closes.

Any tips? I tried reinstall and clearing data cache and poo poo.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

What sort of 2015 garbage do you all expect or hope shows in the Worst of 2015 episodes?

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Scrolling through Jim Carry IMDB the only movie that jumps out at me is The Number 23

There are plenty of other films on the list I hate but I don't think anyone is Listener Requesting Bruce Almighty or whatever

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

I feel like Number 23 could make for a good episode. I haven't actually seen it but stupid conspiracy theory and paranoia directed by Schumacher and starring Jim Carrey seems like it has potential.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

The hog beast/pancakes stuff is some of the funniest poo poo I've ever heard

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

MisterBibs posted:

No, its majors who teach the material, when they are teaching the material. When they aren't, they are regaling you about ~this~ story or ~that~ story that has nothing to do with anything, and you're wondering if you should be taking notes about this.

(I love WHM, but holy poo poo once it derails, it derails.)

I think what I like about WHM is that, while it does derail in spectacular ways, they actually manage to work through the films pretty coherently while HDTGM and Flop House might as well not even be talking about a movie at all they're so all over the place.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Seems like every week I have to skip over more ads. I like that they front load them all so it's easy to do but the actual episode not starting until almost 7 minutes in this week seems a bit excessive. Does anybody actually sit through all that?

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

I don't watch a majority of the WHM movies but I always watch the trailer for movies I don't know. The Thinner trailer gave me more than enough background to enjoy the podcast.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

I'm glad to see some flophouse hate because another place I hang out on the internet loooves themselves some Flophouse.

I've been trying to get them on the WHM train but many of them feel like they have "too many bad movie podcasts" to listen to already :negative:

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

They're finally doing Bogus Journey next week! That's a movie I like a lot but will love to hear them joke on.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I say this a lot but I was laughing out loud, legitimately, at my computer. Especially with how smoothly and effortlessly Eric went through the majority of Nookie.

I'm positive he pulled up lyrics but to get through it without cracking is still a feat.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

I knew he was reading that poo poo. It's one thing to remember the lyrics to a limp bizkit song but he was even nailing all the random "non lyrics" like "what?" or "yeah" and other throwaway words LB blends into their songs.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

The toys were rad as hell though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

A We Love Movies situation wouldn't be unheard of