Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Kris Kristofferson might be the most underrated WHM impression. That, or Peter Falk.

The Kristofferson impression is one of the best parts of the Planet of the Apes episode. "C'mon, ya chickenshit. Ya fuckin' pussy."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Does anyone else feel like Chris and Eric have the weakest chemistry of the crew? I can't think of any times they really bounced off of each other to make a good joke. It's not even just a Cabin or an Eric thing either, 'cause Cabin has great chemistry with Steve and Eric works off Andrew really well.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

AlliedBiscuit posted:

I noticed that their Kelsey Grammer and Optimus Prime voices started to really blend together.

The boys only have about five actual voices, and they start running together if they do them for long enough. That's not a negative either, because it's hilarious. One of my favorite WHM jokes of all time is Andrew saying Eric's Christopher Lambert was turning into Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

They also use the impression of the guy from American Movie for about 4 different people, and it's always funny.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I was 11 when Spider-Man 3 came out, and I cried after the movie because my favorite movie franchise was over

well, that's my story

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Any goons get their pick chosen for request month or had a letter read on a mailbag?

I got on a mailbag episode way back when they were first starting them, I wrote in talking about all the lovely movies my teachers would make us watch in high school, and my advisement teacher putting rotten.com on the projector and looking at motorcycle accidents and poo poo

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

One of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life is a Sean Astin and Matthew Lillard movie called Dish Dogs. It's a movie that I really think would piss them off, and the WHM crew are funniest when they're angry at a movie.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Did the gang have an episode where they made fun of Gallagher? I've noticed them doing impressions and callbacks like they did, I feel like I missed something.

I'm very excited if so, I'm all about talking poo poo about prop comedian Gallagher

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

"And they're like, wet animal havin' sex, right?" - Eric on Shrek and Fiona

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Listened to the Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey episode again, and the guys' deep, existential disgust with Station is one of the funniest gags in the entire show

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

DEE VEE DEE

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I got it, by the way

Hollow Man 2

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

*extremely Martin Cinemax the Third voice*

"AND I WANT JASON TITFUCKING THOSE ARGONAUTS"

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I've never wanted a WHM movie creation to be real quite as much as "The Iron Butt"

Eric Szyszka in "Too Close to Dracula" is a close second

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

my family went to go see Wild Hogs in theaters and my grandpa had a heart attack halfway through

Well, that's my story

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

To clarify, my grandpa didn't die

I mean hes dead now, but not because of Wild Hogs

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

More like Cheeto In Chief Drumpf, am I right folks???? :xd:

yes, you are exactly right

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Andrew's "Harvey Weinstein is the saint of Hollywood" quote from Boondock Saints 2 really doesn't age well

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Ulio posted:

They all have great impressions but Eric has so many classic ones. His Trump impersonations are the best thing to come out of this presidency.

eric is really weird with his impressions. Some of them are dead-on and hilarious and a lot are terrible

which is funny in its own way

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I have no idea what dollman is but I've heard them reference it in awed tones and I'm interested

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Andrew's instagram is so stereotypically "30s bearded white guy with a white collar job"

They're all the same

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

You stole mah story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

listening to old episodes and Chris' "I'm going to get really loud and fake-angry" thing he does constantly is so profoundly unfunny