Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I really appreciate the honesty in explaining the reasons behind the ads, I was a bit salty, but I was honestly being really selfish, seeing how I've been getting hundreds of hours of entertainment out of the podcast, basically for free, and how you guys are the ones who actually have put in the effort to keep a pretty incredible standard of quality comedy.

Fun fact, at the current exchange rate, it's just over thirty shekels a month to be able to listen to The Nexus, it's a bargain in my book, seeing how it's cheaper than a movie ticket and I don't have to pay for movie theater popcorn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

I've watched the Scooby-Doo live action movies a like four times each. I guess they were just cheap to acquire, because they were on television very shortly after being in theaters

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

The problem with Gods of Egypt isn't that they were white people, it's that they weren't animorphs

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

Sent them an Animation Damnation listener request. I hope they like Wolfmans and Frank Welker

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

I'd point the guys towards the F+'s episode on giantess fetish, but it might be too harsh of an entry point for non-Steve WHM members.

Also, I kinda cheated and wrote in an episode of the New Adventures of Speed Racer for the Animation Damnation listener request thing.

and related to the episode, I had a conversation with a pal about the worst movie to bee-ify and it'd be Borat. Bee-ry nice. He'd wear the stupid green banana hammock around his stinger

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

Calaveron posted:

At this point we need a warning for when an episode features an Alex Jones impression because oh boy that got so old already

It's a shame he's still relevant, which is why we still need those impressions.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

Calaveron posted:

I've never consumed and star trek media other than what appears in other pop culture things. Would I still enjoy the nexus

I have never watched a star trek and I enjoy the Nexus.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

I'm pretty happy with the reaction they had to the TOS slash fic I found for them

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Between "you drank my Monster, goddammit!" and the old lady eating the whole fish in the movie theater stories, he has the best side stories and I would totally listen to that podcast.

I'm still not convinced he doesn't live in some sort of alternate New York where poo poo like this happens all the time

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

endolithic posted:

Wasn't Steve also the one that had an old lady throwing negative energy at him on the bus? That mental image still makes me laugh.

I think at was on the subway? Wouldn't be surprised if it was at night as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

Holy poo poo, Steve's story. I had to stop the podcast and take a break because I was choking from laughter