Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

TheFallenEvincar posted:

yeah I love their silly lovely Mark W impressions, they keep lapsing into Of Mice and Men for me.

It my 2nd under the fat nerd kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
I watched Entourage back in the day, the only good season is when he was in that huge flop and he couldn't get a acting job. maybe I am found of it since it the show having any sort of drama in it 8 year run.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Indolent Bastard posted:

President Chili-Cheese-Burger was my favorite.

Mine was President Number 4 (double quarter pounder with cheese)

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Oh it's a fun game, especially when you're shaking down stores and walking the streets, it's just not The Godfather or anything.

it had mush to do with godfather as the et game had to do with the film.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
About video game contests i wonder if they know about that one Nintendo Power contest where you can win a walk on role on The Mask 2 and meet Jim Carry? this contest was announced in the mid 90's. i think the first film just came out.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Corek posted:

The creepy blinking muppet "Chip" actually debuted in 1989, when Jim Henson was alive, and was dormant until this new show.

well a ton of the puppets made by Jim Henson studios where creepy in that decade. Dark Crystal come to mind.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

duz posted:

Anytime they start doing George HW Bush, we're in for a treat.

HW being a disgruntled dad of a loser frat boy who all he want to do is watch 60 minunts in the den is always great.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i try to get into the X-Men cartoon as a kid but then on a Saturday mornings i will be doing some school activity and then the next week xavier is walking and in dinosaur land and i get lost and play nintendo.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Ego-bot posted:

If we're still listing the best episodes, I'd suggest Rocky IV. Pauly losing his pet frog at Apollo's funeral was great.

i bet they cheered in the theater when pauly is dead in creed

he was a pretty horrible sac of poo poo. and watching rocky 1 fully for the first time made me hate him. he is 1970's clown from spawn.

i kind of have to give a nod to camp noware for one of my favorites, i love how their Christopher Lloyd impression is grandpa rick if he wasn't a super scientist.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jun 12, 2016

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i don't know poo poo about Jim Belushi outside of having a crappy sitcom on ABC that i only saw 4 episodes of on syndication years after it ended. and at work he played with his blues band which played like all white guys blues.

It funny since i always watched home improvement all the time as a kid and even looking back i know it was bad, but i want to say Jim is worse then Tim Allen going off by WHM.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

TetsuoTW posted:

It doesn't help that the wrong Belushi died.

i don't want to disrespect a dead legend but i am sure John Belushi wasn't the best to woman too.

i could be wrong, he could of been a huge femanist since i know poo poo about his personal life.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Jun 25, 2016

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
my favorite Louie Anderson was that movie about the 3 short stories where he rant about eating cats. but thanks to the last actor on earth jokes i now can't look at the Khal Drogo and Daenerys sex scenes without seeing 2 fat blonde guys with pig faces.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i was going into their old animation damnation and in the one for the sonic cartoon and they spend a bit trashing megaman x, i am sure they got a ton of hate mail for that, egoraptor spit out his orange soda.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

weekly font posted:

The long John silver story had me laughing so hard I woke up my girlfriend holy poo poo

It the sadest of the "i was a dumbass in high school" stories i heard. I was a loser and ate like garbage but i never ate a family size meal of chicken and fish in the parking lot on the day or prom.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i know nothing about lady in the water but from everything i understand this is M.Nights first movie where you didn't have people defending it, you had it for the village and signs and this movie killed his last few die hard fans.

then the happening happend. which is a film IMO that got overplayed and after earth is more of less a vanity project for will smith and his son.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
have the guys said if there will be a on-screen of ghostbusters 2016? i love to hear what they think of the movie since A) they think a idea of a ghostbuster 3 or reboot is a wraste of time and B) a review from fat nerds who won't judge it because of vaginas.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

TetsuoTW posted:

Actually it's about ethics in film reviews on YouT :suicide:

the twist for lady in the water review, they all taken the red pill.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
star trek 5 should be fun, we had a good amount of picard impressions, can't wait for the more classless kirk.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

that clip have gotten better over time, no clue how or why, it seem like it started last year...

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

that seems like a step lower then pizza rolls, since at least if i have a pizza roll i can do the Mr. planket voice and give myself a laugh.

EDIT: that may be sadder in hindsight.

Dr. Lariat posted:

Dear cast of WHM,

We all know as you have said, it's okay to like a movie. Please also begin to understand it's okay to not like a movie. I'm starting to wonder if they had financial interest in Star Wars 7 or the new ghostbusters considering how often they're "taking the haters to task." It's kinda tedious.

(The new Real Ghostbusters AD episode has a mini Ghostbusters 2016 on screen in it and that's fine, but there's more than one reason to not enjoy a movie besides owning cargo shorts and perma Cheetos stains on your fingers.)

there is a diffence to thinking that you like the prequels because you think their fun films to outright trashing the film becuase of gender or some idea that your child hood is scared or about a single movie and not something you did with your family or friends.

i mean my childhood had a ton of star wars toys and video games and suger water but what i am nostalgic for back then is what i did it with. that is why my best nostalgia moment is when me and my brother who rarely get along with on vacation for my other brother wedding and we just sit in the hotel eating fries with mayo and that was 5 years ago, or sitting on my brother in laws boat at 4 clock in the morning watching the sun on the lake side of chicago seeing the relection on the windows and that was 7 years ago. these will be my final thoughts more then my first time watching ghostbusters.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Jul 21, 2016

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
THAT DIRTY MOTHER...

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Dmitri-9 posted:

WHO DARES QUESTION THE KING OF VOICE ACTING ATOP HIS SOLID GOLD TOILET?

read this as the voice of slimer.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Jack Gladney posted:

Poll: what is his greatest voice? I say Fred. Slimer is without doubt the worst.

oh slimer is the worst, he is the king of shity voiced pet sidekicks, snaff from thundercats may be worse, i only watched the reboot a few years back. if it was on late night adult swim on Saturday i watched it.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
that's it i am going to give them my 8 dollars, i am going to cancel my wwe network, i am getting bored of wrestling.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
so i love to rewatch the boondock saints 2 review because it sounds like they where making fun of alt right before it became a thing.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
this podcast is keeping me sane, this week with the world series and the election from hell i am almost close of putting myself into a psych ward.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i would love to see them do Texas chainsaw massacre 3D, it came out 3-4 years ago and it tried to make leather face and the evil cannibal family good guys and the people who did mob justice on a pack of inbreed monsters as baddies. but it too new for them unless they do it on some live show or if they just straight up break the rule.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Nov 6, 2016

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i need to sign up for the patron agian, the last 2 weeks i need star trek jokes in my life more then ever. then i am going to play the new pokemon.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Nov 20, 2016

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

bobkatt013 posted:

You will also learn more about the relationship between Data and Picard.

daddy?

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

it ok it on their patron, i feel the hardcore DBZ fans that think the anime is a great work of art are already droping 50 dollors on sword art online abridge and a alt right podcast.

but then agian a podcast of 4 new yorkers who are open about being very liberal did have trump supporters on their patron.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Squallege posted:

Sometimes I feel they harp on things for way too long. Andrew especially. He just comes off as angry all the time. When I get to this point I take a break though so it could just be from listening to the podcast so much.

well at least your point didn't have a MARY SUE!

(preview of all my post for the new few weeks.)

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
WIll alpha dog be a movie they will review? it don't know if it good or not but from the previews i remember it would be some good reviewing.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

bobkatt013 posted:

It would be uncomfortable as gently caress due to it being all a true crime film

that did not know, nevermind then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i unfollow we hate movies last november becuase i didn't want to hear more trump jokes at that time knowing we are all going to die, but i just got done with the show up to Santa clause 3. love the jokes about pence, i know folks that hate him more then trump.