Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

The new management are very anti-Dadfernoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Looking forward to Cats & Dogs. I saw that when I was a teenager or just about. It's surprisingly raunchy. I'd rather them do the sequel though because Nick Nolte plays Butch in the sequel.

Zore posted:

On the other hand they may be doing it just to get it out of the way before doing the sequels and spinoff, most of which are absolutely WHM material.

Back in the day, WHM would do that. They never did the original Maniac Cop. They went right into the third one.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I'm curious what their thoughts are on American Pie because they seem like they are right in the demographic of loving that film but maybe they'll see past any nostalgia. As for me, I always disliked those films because they were so dumbly mean-spirited and had a casual treatment on Jim's toxic friendships.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

"Here is a list of girls Moby has notdated!"

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Weird that BIOOS never did a flat earth episode

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Wired: Take Three

(make it happen WHM)

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Oh come on! Last year we got Spider-Man, The Matrix and Casablanca. Home Alone ain't too shabby either? Do those mean nothing?

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Hopefully it was an easier watch than Happiness because that film was a real cold steak kind of motion picture and frankly it's a little messed up that the WHM guys would make jokes about it.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

That episode was the towering achievement of movie podcasts.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I can kind of recall the tentacle sex scene and I've never seen Avatar at all. It made a real hoot back in the day, I remember Stephen Colbert doing a dramatic reading on his show, and I saw enough Avatar in the commercials to imagine what it looked like. Maybe the hosts don't realize they could have imagined it.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

They really shouldn't. It's the same complaints each time.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Really appreciate their Elon Musk impressions. :cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Omigod, I'm gonna kill her, omigod, I'm gonna kill her