Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Have these guys ever done any of Tyler Perry's garbage movies? I'd love to hear their brains collectively turn to goo as they try to understand how these films could be financed, made, and distributed.

I know it's probably low hanging fruit but I think it would still end up being pretty great to hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Alex Cross, hmmmmmm. That's good enough for me. Gotta go pull that up.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Imagine how terrible a film must be to make The Love Guru want to slit his wrists.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Imagine Jim Carrey showing up to your Thanksgiving dinner as Andy Kaufman pretending to be Jim Carrey.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Long time listener, (probably) first time caller; this latest episode makes me think I should smoke a bunch of pot and watch American Pie 2 again. I remember, being a young black man, thinking “It’s 2004 and there are no black people in this poo poo, but this is the only movie my cousins had with titties in it so lets watch this poo poo.” As a 12 year old this seemed like the peak of comedy. Obviously it wouldn’t hold up today, but I wonder just how disappointed I’ll be with my 12 year old self.

Also I love Angelica and am amused that her first sentence on the episode included the n-word. I say that poo poo at work around white people all the time and love when they pause for a split second (due to unwarranted discomfort) and then continue with their contribution to the conversation about how much we want our boss to get hit by a poo poo box from an airplane.