Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

Marin Karin posted:

I remember my first time listening to Easy Rider 2. The sky was crystal blue, just like 9/11.

And his friend beat cancer, and he gave back to those vets, and you know what?

I hate loving surprises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
A really fun moment is them complaining in the Chucky 3 episode how the film should have had multiple dolls running around killing people because of the blood in the molding, then a couple years later Cult of Chucky comes out and that's basically the plot.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

Pops Mgee posted:

Blame it on Rio is for advanced listeners ONLY

To this day I will never understand who though THAT LINE would work in any movie ever.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

GrandpaPants posted:

They should have done The Thing (1982) for WLM and The Thing (2011) for WHM*.

*I have never seen the 2011 movie so I don't know if it was actually bad or not but it sure as gently caress felt unnecessary.

I don't think the 2011 film is bad enough to warrant an episode. It's actually pretty interesting in certain places and it just kinda meh at worst.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
I always liked how it showed the evolution of the alien. It starts out not giving a gently caress about subtilty and murders people in full view but then it keeps getting it's rear end kicked. Then it starts to copy people but it's still not a sure thing and it still gets killed. Then it finally gets a handle on it and that leads to the 80's film.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

Marin Karin posted:

Mystic River is pretty up there. I can't think of "IS THAT MY DAUGHTER IN THEEERE" without imagining it in one of their voices.

Yeah that's right VAAAAAAAAAAMPIRES....

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

Evil Mastermind posted:

Wait, that's actually from a movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O602cHfnmXw

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
I really wish they would do more stuff like Cyber Seduction or Cartoon All Stars where they take on a lovely PSA level work.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
The best impression the show by far is Steve's nerdy fat kid voice.

HEY MA TOMMY LEE JONES IS PLAYING TWO FACE HE'S SUPER GRITTY!

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
When did we as a society finally say NO to numetal? I can't remember that poo poo lumbering around the 2010's a lot.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
Honestly, I'm sure we're all biased but I legitimately cannot think of a funnier podcast than all the WHM stuff. AEPodcast is the only thing close in my mind.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019

A Proper Uppercut posted:

I can't believe how much they've stepped up their game during all this bullshit. So much content, and their remote setup sounds better than any podcast I've heard.

Also I was theorizing in my about their Patreon, they're up to 7000 patrons now. I wonder what percentage is on which tier? I would imagine most are at the $5 level, and if that's the case, divided evenly the guys are pulling 6 figures from their funny movie podcast. I'm really happy for them.

It helps they were one of the first in the bad movie podcast game. I remember listening to them, How Did This Get Made and Was it Really That Bad.

Nowadays That Bad is totally gone from the internet because a fan doxed them and How Did is loving unlistenable.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
How Did This Get Made besides having the most soul stoppingly awful theme ever also has a bad habit of OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DID I FORGET THE GUY DID THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT DID YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW CRAAAAAZY THAT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
Laser Surgery? Did you guys play Dead Space 2? No thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
Incredibly dumb question: Does anyone happen to have an episode guide that has the animation dominations, Star Trek stuff and the normal episodes all put together in chronological order?