Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah I don’t even know if I can do dishes without a podcast going anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Holy poo poo this movie. I remember a judge drinking the explosion water and nothing else.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

B-Rock452 posted:

I am going through some old mail bag episodes and on one they started talking about the movie Supernova and how jacked James Spader is so I looked it up on my phone, went huh he did get jacked and turned off my phone. Later one of my co workers asked me to use my phone so I unlocked it and gave it to him and then had to explain why I had looked up topless James Spader photos.

This is funny

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Is that the one with Robert the Bruce? he sure seems like he had fun.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Show rules, would love to get stoned with these dudes after a show sometime.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Jose Oquendo posted:

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is an odd solution to ads when you have alternatives like pressing the fast forward button on your device.

It’s amazing what this thread complains about

Nerds, not even once

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah that show isn’t great, I only put it on when I got nothing else to listen to

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Man I though rebel moon was awful, it didn’t even feel like a movie

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Whatever “part” we got was trash at every level

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I had to watch that poo poo cause Michael Keaton as Batman….i just had to see it. Not in theaters or anything like that, just streamed it on hbo max.

It’s terrible and all the Michael Keaton parts are bad and kinda just embarrassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

mweber posted:

The Flash is painful to watch. Keaton’s scenes must’ve been humiliating to film for him.

I still had to see it just because KEATON GOT DAMNIT!

But yeah, what are we even doing here