Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy
TBH I always prefer the episodes with Szyszka. The other guys are all totally hilarious too but I laugh a lot more at the episodes he's in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Na'at
May 5, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Has anyone else had any issues getting old episodes from their site? I wanted to listen to Twister but for some reason that one just errors out

Na'at
May 5, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Ror posted:

They're usually pretty good about fixing the links if you notify them, but here, have a Twister.

RIPD Philip Seymour Hoffman, he was too extreme for this world.

Thanks!

Chemical Bastard posted:

https://archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A%22we+hate+movies%22
Sometimes this list has working episodes for broken links, not all of them though.

And bookmarked

Na'at
May 5, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

Uh oh, do you have 10 punches already?

Listening early was cool, but now what will I do on Tuesday? It's like opening Christmas presents early. I could finally listen to Blame It On Rio...

I just listened to this one last week and it's incredible.

Na'at
May 5, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
This ain't your momma's Innerspace!