Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I'd really like them to do an episode on Revolver. There's just so much bullshit in that film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Jimbot posted:

That's just your ego talking. Learn to let it go and two people with the biggest ego around will carry you off to paradise (with your own money they stole).

Or something. That movie was hard to follow.

Haha I just checked out the Wikipedia entry and the Plot section starts out very detailed and then runs out of steam about a third of the way through the story, presumably when the writer realised how inane it all was and then just quickly summed it up.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I just listened to the SWAT episode again today and I think that Eric's story about going to watch In Bruges might be the funniest moment of the whole series.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Honestly I can't get enough of their Giamatti

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I need to get around to throwing Revolver into the listener request month. That film is legit incomprehensible.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I'm not generally a huge fan of the live episodes but the Silver Surfer one might just be the best of the whole ding dong series

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Late to Eric chat but my favourite moment of his has got to be in the Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey episode when one of the other guys mentions that the Easter Bunny is also voiced by Frank Welker and he just lets out this guttural cry of despair, it loving kills me every time.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I like the on screens as its interesting to get their takes on current stuff, but I can't imagine I'd ever re listen to one

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Giamatti as Galactus was their masterstroke.

You had to go and eat that second planet, PG you fat gently caress!

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I'm about half an hour into the latest episode and I'm liking it but holy heck this is testing my limits on how many times I can hear four new yorkers say the word dog

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Mods please rename me Disgusting Shitboy

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I use Podkicker for the Patreon episodes, works pretty good.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

The Million Dollar Baby joke was brutal.

Who is the guy on acid they're doing impressions of?

Lemon fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Nov 14, 2018

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

WHM not knowing who Brian Blessed is is gaslighting me.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Yeah I think the mailbags are generally a little more 'loose'.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I wish I had the skills to make a video of the Terminator saying "Later, dickwad" as he is lowered into the lava.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Gyges posted:

I don't even know how this is a question, let alone if they were even packing to begin with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaRuugE1R74&t=24s

Exactly, she ain't reacting that way to no bump.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Elderbean posted:

Szyszka is a handsome fella. :kimchi:

he look like shrek

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I've finally gotten around to putting in a request for Guy Ritchie's Revolver.

The film is an insane mess.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I upgraded to the $8 tier for the Commandomentary (which was excellent), but I've discovered the real jewel that is The Nexus. My only exposure to Star Trek aside from general cultural osmosis was a handful of TNG episodes and First Contact, so I wasn't sure how much I'd get out of it. I needn't have worried, it's great! I'm looking forward to working through the backlog and I'm hoping they go back on their promise and let Eric read more slash fiction to them after Episode 3.

Lemon fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jan 21, 2019

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Anything that encourages Eric & Cabin to lock horns usually has good results.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Yeah I think he always gives a solid performance but is just in awful movies

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Eric is the guest on the Talking Simpsons podcast this week, it'll be interesting to see how his style meshes there.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Travolta pinched a couple of loafs in Pulp Fiction, right?

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Donald Sutherlands accent goes through about 5 different countries in Deep Rising so their impressions will be perfect hiyooooo

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Dang, I got confused. Donald Sutherland wasn't in Deep Rising, he was in that other late-90s marine monster movie, Virus.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Their Gump voices are pretty good Tobolowski impressions

Lemon
May 22, 2003

The Devil's Advocate is a great episode.

EDDIE BARZOON..

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

Hey now Eric posts in here sometimes, I just wish there was more Blame it on Outer Space.

Speaking of, is there any way to listen to Blame it on Outer Space now? I didn't hear about it until recently but I cannot find any podcast service that has it and according to Eric's twitter it's pretty much gone.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Oh man I'm looking forward to the IG-88 episode, that story is so delightfully dumb.

I can't decide if my favourite part is IG-88 loving with the emperor by closing doors on the death star, or Vader throwing shade at a middle manager who was complaining about wanting a nose job.

Lemon fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Aug 2, 2019

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Is that Gordom Ramsay they are doing impressions of in this episode?

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I'm loving how their Tony voice just completely morphs into Huey, Dewey & Louie.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Disgusting Shitboy and Baby Jason on the High Seas.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

What was the second bad joke Eric made at the start of the live Animation Damnation (not the car-toons one)? I couldn't make it out.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

GPTribefan posted:

“wait! The doctor is a pig and the PATIENT is a quack?”

Chefs kiss dad joke yet again

That was a good'n but the one I'm thinking of was right at the very beginning, before they've even watched TMNT. It's after Andrew says we're going to get to see how the sausage is made. Eric interjects with something that causes groans but I just can't make it out at all.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I really liked the guest, it felt like he changed the energy of the session quite a bit, everyone seemed a bit faster paced with them all really trying to one-up each other. Can see why that wouldn't be for everyone, but I enjoyed it.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

The Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer live show is pretty great, imo.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Well those two pictures have confirmed what I'm watching tonight

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I know not everyone's a fan of the mailbag on YouTube but it's definitely worth it just to watch Steve pissing the other guys off with his Bane impression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

When it came out everyone was raving about how his performance was inspired by Keith Richards but I saw a lot more of his Raoul Duke in there.